Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Wah! The bad old man wants to heal our nation! It's about time Mason got mad. Too bad it's totally about the wrong thing. The most recent terrorist attacks in the US were by Trumpers and we haven't heard a thing about that from the supposedly patriotic right. Let's bring the war on terror back home. How's the search for concrete election fraud evidence going?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:52 pm The bad old man wants to force people into doing something they don't want to do
FTFY
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

DBRider251 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:26 pm FTFY
It is still your choice to get the vaccine or not for the time being, however you must accept the consequences of your actions. Republicans gave companies and corporations the ability to refuse service on religious grounds amongst others, some Dems supported it even, and that's life. If you decide you do not want to get the vaccine, okay, but if a cinema or an airline or a job says "you need the vaccine to be here", that is the consequence of your actions when they refuse service. I don't see what there is to complain about except your constructed minority complex
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

InsaneFMX wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:33 pm
It is still your choice to get the vaccine or not for the time being, however you must accept the consequences of your actions. Republicans gave companies and corporations the ability to refuse service on religious grounds amongst others, some Dems supported it even, and that's life. If you decide you do not want to get the vaccine, okay, but if a cinema or an airline or a job says "you need the vaccine to be here", that is the consequence of your actions when they refuse service. I don't see what there is to complain about except your constructed minority complex
The difference is the government is FORCING a company to adopt the policy, not the company putting the policy in place itself. If Walmart wanted to tell me that I couldn't work or go inside without a vax, sure. The government telling Walmart to not let me work or go in without a vax is a problem.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

It is still your choice to get the vaccine or not for the time being,
Double post, but THIS is a problem too. It should ALWAYS be a choice.
InsaneFMX

Post by InsaneFMX »

DBRider251 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:47 pm
Don't disagree, but I'm also not gonna pretend to know the future and I can see viable outcomes of the future where we require vaccine passports for literally everything. But that day is not here and won't unless a drastic change or miss-step is taken.
Currently the vaccine passport mandate is trying to provide a free, easy to access and distribute, universal proof of vaccination that companies CAN use (not forced to unless buildings are designed for mass gatherings like a walmart or a church (even though religious freedoms are still being fought on that front) because it goes against the safety of the public, as my previously listed article about the 1905 supreme court ruling) to easily and efficiently see if you are safe for the public.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

InsaneFMX wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:02 pm
DBRider251 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:47 pm
Don't disagree, but I'm also not gonna pretend to know the future and I can see viable outcomes of the future where we require vaccine passports for literally everything. But that day is not here and won't unless a drastic change or miss-step is taken.
Currently the vaccine passport mandate is trying to provide a free, easy to access and distribute, universal proof of vaccination that companies CAN use (not forced to unless buildings are designed for mass gatherings like a walmart or a church (even though religious freedoms are still being fought on that front) because it goes against the safety of the public, as my previously listed article about the 1905 supreme court ruling) to easily and efficiently see if you are safe for the public.
The point still remains that the government forcing companies to require a vaccine to work is going to cause huge turmoil that I don't think Biden is understanding of or cares about.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:52 pmThe most recent terrorist attacks in the US were by Trumpers and we haven't heard a thing about that from the supposedly patriotic right. Let's bring the war on terror back home.
InsaneFMX

Post by InsaneFMX »

Jrife548 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:58 pm
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:52 pmThe most recent terrorist attacks in the US were by Trumpers and we haven't heard a thing about that from the supposedly patriotic right. Let's bring the war on terror back home.
pic 1
pic 2
1 is an entire group of people fed up with the current system that allows the imprisonment and thus the continuation of slavery with unjust, extended sentences along with the outright fear of being murdered in the streets by the ones told to "server and protect"

2 is a conglomerate of different alt-right movements using the unproven conspiracy of a rigged election to commit an act of domestic terrorism that once they had broken into the building and government officials had left, lost a sign of purpose to be there.

1 Is demanding change so they can feel safe.
2 is a bunch of snowflakes complaining that they don't believe their big tough business boy got beat.

Let's remember when police pulled out of long held protests, protests stayed protests and didn't escalate to riots.
baker

Post by baker »

InsaneFMX wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:25 am
1 is an entire group of people fed up with the current system that allows the imprisonment and thus the continuation of slavery with unjust, extended sentences along with the outright fear of being murdered in the streets by the ones told to "server and protect"
Lmfao. “Continued slavery”. The number of slaves is at its highest level ever in Africa, where Africans enslave other Africans. Where are the riots over that?
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

InsaneFMX wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:25 am 1 Is demanding change so they can feel safe.
2 is a bunch of snowflakes complaining that they don't believe their big tough business boy got beat.

Let's remember when police pulled out of long held protests, protests stayed protests and didn't escalate to riots.
You're delusional dude. The worst crazy terrorist violence that happened on the 6th was viking man sitting in a chair.

Also "continued slavery" has got to be the most absurd thing said on the forums ever. There is no shot you aren't being held captive and forced to spit this illogical nonsense on the forums by gunpoint. It's simply impossible to actually believe the things you do it just cannot be.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Jrife548 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:18 am The worst crazy terrorist violence that happened on the 6th was viking man sitting in a chair.
Jrife548 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:18 am You're delusional dude.
This is what they call "From the mouths of babes."
A complete absence of any kind grip on reality. Great future for you dude.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
InsaneFMX

Post by InsaneFMX »

Jrife548 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:18 am
InsaneFMX wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:25 am 1 Is demanding change so they can feel safe.

You're delusional dude. The worst crazy terrorist violence that happened on the 6th was viking man sitting in a chair.

Also "continued slavery" has got to be the most absurd thing said on the forums ever. There is no shot you aren't being held captive and forced to spit this illogical nonsense on the forums by gunpoint. It's simply impossible to actually believe the things you do it just cannot be.
I mean, 5 died, many injured, and had their livelihoods threatened. And to the other half of that along with...
baker wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:45 am Lmfao. “Continued slavery”. The number of slaves is at its highest level ever in Africa, where Africans enslave other Africans. Where are the riots over that?
... this great example of a whataboutism that helps no one but try to make someone look like a hypocrite even though there's only a concept connecting them together. To answer, they don't live in Africa? Aren't you the ones preaching "America First"? But also, do we not know your own constitution?
Prisoners are used for slave labour, and demonstibly stripped of their rights for the rest of their life. And is it an odd coincidence that you have the largest (admitted to) incarcerated population on the planet? And that the demographics are heavily black? The war on drugs in America was an extension of the Jim Crow era. Plain and simple.
baker

Post by baker »

InsaneFMX wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:27 am Prisoners are used for slave labour, and demonstibly stripped of their rights for the rest of their life. And is it an odd coincidence that you have the largest (admitted to) incarcerated population on the planet? And that the demographics are heavily black? The war on drugs in America was an extension of the Jim Crow era. Plain and simple.
Prisoners have a finite sentence of their “servitude”. Sure there are plenty of innocent men imprisoned, and those who have egregious sentences for their crimes, but there are plenty who are there for violent or heinous crimes. They rightfully lost their rights to coexist in normal society. Slaves did nothing but exist

The largest demographic of prisoners in the United States, while the largest percentage per total population is blacks. Does that mean all are guilty? Hell no. Does that mean all are innocent? Also hell no.

The war on drugs is an absolutely futile and endless effort that has remained ongoing only to pad the pockets of those who can profit from it. The more “safe” drugs are tolerated the more effective hard drug usage can be limited and treated. This is an issue that encompasses all races.The fact you think it’s racially targeted is just plain wrong. It’s financially motivated.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

The war on drugs that was started by the 1994 crime bill sponsored by Joe?