Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

m121c wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:11 pm...existence of a scientific establishment. There always has been. Many discoveries throughout history have had to go against it.
It was created to counter the Church and it's entire raft of bullshit. The Church has yet to provide a single piece of hard evidence to bolster their case while science continues to produce repeatable results day in and day out with concrete results. You are futile man.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:39 pm [quote=m121c post_id=898128 time=<a href="tel:1640185871">1640185871</a> user_id=4369]...existence of a scientific establishment. There always has been. Many discoveries throughout history have had to go against it.
It was created to counter the Church and it's entire raft of bullshit. The Church has yet to provide a single piece of hard evidence to bolster their case while science continues to produce repeatable results day in and day out with concrete results. You are futile man.
[/quote]

In what way does this have any relevance?
TeamHavocRacing

It's relevant to you bending all the way backward to try and throw doubt at science when I know how deeply rooted in faith your beliefs are. It's sprinkled all throughout all of your arguments.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:04 pm It's relevant to you bending all the way backward to try and throw doubt at science when I know how deeply rooted in faith your beliefs are. It's sprinkled all throughout all of your arguments.
Teach me about science then. Better yet, tell me what you think my beliefs are since you assume to know them so well.

You are a fool. You stay out of the substance and only interject to stroke off jlv or divert off on some ad hominem.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

God forbid someone have faith based beliefs.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing

I ALWAYS tell the young machinists "There is no such thing as faith-based machining. It's in YOUR hands!" I will not let Jesus take the wheel, listen to what you're saying! That's Jihad!
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Come back out of left field buddy.
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:56 am I ALWAYS tell the young machinists "There is no such thing as faith-based machining. It's in YOUR hands!" I will not let Jesus take the wheel, listen to what you're saying! That's Jihad!
You sure told them big guy. Im sure that’s exactly what they all thought.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

I pray every day for God to cut a cylinder head for a small block Chevy out of the block of aluminum I have sitting in my shop. Maybe one day.
TeamHavocRacing

I pray every day for God to protect me from his followers.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Gotta give Trump some kudos for shutting down the anti-vaxxers.

Oddly enough, from reading the comments on that tweet it sounds like this is the one thing his followers will abandon him over. Try to overthrow the constitution of the USA? No biggie. Tell people to take a vaccine that has probably saved millions of lives? Burn him!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
baker

Post by baker »

jlv wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:05 am Gotta give Trump some kudos for shutting down the anti-vaxxers.

Oddly enough, from reading the comments on that tweet it sounds like this is the one thing his followers will abandon him over. Try to overthrow the constitution of the USA? No biggie. Tell people to take a vaccine that has probably saved millions of lives? Burn him!
I think if anything it’s something that can sway the swing voters and independents. His core voters won’t stray even over this.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

I’m sorry, is Trump being pro vaccine new?
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:05 am Try to overthrow the constitution of the USA?
TeamHavocRacing

It's the monster that Chump created. Now its raiding through the village and he can't command it to stop.