Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:40 pm
jlv wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:49 am... the scorn of the MAGAs ...
Johnson certainly doesn't have it since he toed the line on the stolen election and Roe v. Wade. That's not sane. We'll see when it comes down to gov't. shutdown. So stupid that it became a hostage for the right.
I was offline all day and hadn't seen the news when I made that post but it kind of reinforces my point. If the Democrats had suggested a more reasonable compromise we might not have such a delusional election crackpot as speaker. It really blew up in their face. First they vote out McCarthy and then they wind up with someone even worse. Big fumble by the Democrats.

Only way it makes sense for them is if they're trying to boost MAGA loons in order to destroy the Republican party. If that's the plan it's pretty cynical considering the damage that could come from it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Congrats to senator Mullins for clearly stating that he's not afraid to bite, and he don't care where. :roll: Oklahoma must be proud!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.