Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
m121c

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by m121c »

As long as they keep busy or colorful carpet designs off of anywhere he walks he should be better.. That's typically a problem with folks that have brain degrading diseases. Sad. I'd much rather have him in the driver seat than Harris, but I'm not sure that will happen for much longer.

Anyone satisfied the way the first 60 days have been?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Acknowledging the facts of the pandemic and addressing it from a standpoint of reality is a fantastic start, unlike those dipshit states that went full derp send. He also get's the inevitable backlash wave of migrants now the "the coast is clear!" That's gonna happen to anyone after a barbaric, draconian policy is lifted. He is a career politician though. There's some facepalming to come for sure. The stumble was one, but the way he popped back up was good to see. Again, there was nobody holding his arm while steadying him either.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Interesting. Definitely see things through a different lens.

No issue with the lack of transparency? Not taking questions, rushing reporters out of the room, and flat ignoring journalists seems a bit wrong to me.
TeamHavocRacing

Transparency? Talking about seeing through a different, one-way mirrored lens! So, you see no issue with completely ending press briefings? Oh! Also, pulling press passes and banning reporters? Oh, oh! How about saying they're the enemy of the people? Didn't that seem just a wee bit wrong? Probably not based on previous engagements. Those were such warm, good times to look back on so fondly!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:47 pm Transparency? Talking about seeing through a different, one-way mirrored lens! So, you see no issue with completely ending press briefings? Oh! Also, pulling press passes and banning reporters? Oh, oh! How about saying they're the enemy of the people? Didn't that seem just a wee bit wrong? Probably not based on previous engagements. Those were such warm, good times to look back on so fondly!
trump woulda had several press conferences by now with the enemy of the people
TeamHavocRacing

Well, you're probably right. He would've turned his attitude completely around and started distributing a vaccine for the "Democrat Hoax". Oh wait, it's the China virus. Don't let it rule your life! Wait wait! Now we should get the vaccine according to the guy that can't even get a press conference at Four Seasons Total Landscaping! He'd definitely have it under control for sure! You're so insightful!
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:47 pm Transparency? Talking about seeing through a different, one-way mirrored lens! So, you see no issue with completely ending press briefings? Oh! Also, pulling press passes and banning reporters? Oh, oh! How about saying they're the enemy of the people? Didn't that seem just a wee bit wrong? Probably not based on previous engagements. Those were such warm, good times to look back on so fondly!
Lol that was predictable. He can be out of the White House and you can take him off social media, but you can’t take him out of your head.

Like the media, should I take that as a yes you are bothered by it, but you still to compulsively say something about Trump instead?
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Typical
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

m121c wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:43 pm
Lol that was predictable. He can be out of the White House and you can take him off social media, but you can’t take him out of your head.

Like the media, should I take that as a yes you are bothered by it, but you still to compulsively say something about Trump instead?
Damn, Ben Shapiro trained you well for this one huh?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Pumaxcs wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:39 am Damn, Ben Shapiro trained you well for this one huh?
I think for myself but I agree with Ben on many things, other things though, I disagree with him. If you can get over his annoying voice/mannerisms and generally angry undertone, he is a pretty fair commentator. Biased to the right no doubt, but not a blind follower of the major parties either.

I like to listen to Jordan Peterson, he provokes more thought than just "here are my ideas you should form your ideas around it".
m121c

Post by m121c »

One press conference finally on the board for Biden. That was not good.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Little early on the 4-year scale to drop this many hypocritical lines simply to start an argument is it not?

I simply enjoyed not getting my press briefings from Twitter, which is a great start for me.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

Good luck Puma. You've got a long, futile slog ahead of you. Reality is not the currency.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Pumaxcs wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:10 am Little early on the 4-year scale to drop this many hypocritical lines simply to start an argument is it not?

I simply enjoyed not getting my press briefings from Twitter, which is a great start for me.
I would think it would be hypocritical to not be hyper-evaluative to the current administration no matter the timeline?

I was not a fan of the Twitter press briefings either, which I have stated before. Im also not a fan of a soft scripted Q/A session with the government. At the smallest hint of going off beat the train derailed and was met with a complete ambiguity.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

m121c wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:49 pmAnyone satisfied the way the first 60 days have been?
Yes.