Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Typical moron comparison. SMH. You make it seem like those were thriving resort cities. Anyone with half a brain would know better than your pathetic attempt to portray those as innocent victims. Fucking kids!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
baker

Post by baker »

Boblob801 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:11 am
jlv wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:47 am The guy currently threatening to nuke the world isn't a bad guy?
You guys have drop more nukes than everyone in the world combined, if that's the metric for bad guys. America is Poppa bad guy.
The Japanese wouldn’t have given up in WWII otherwise. If we had nuked Nazi Germany, would you have the same opinion on who’s the bad guy?
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:39 pm Typical moron comparison. SMH. You make it seem like those were thriving resort cities. Anyone with half a brain would know better than your pathetic attempt to portray those as innocent victims. Fucking kids!
Just take some responsibility. You're the worst in the world at warmongering. You bombed and leveled more cities than anyone else in the world and have accomplished almost nothing from it.
They might not have been innocent victims, but fuck me, you guys have done far worse than Russia has in the past decade.
The fact that you can't comprehend that and resort to name-calling really shows a lot.
If my country was out there bombing and murdering innocent people (just to kill a few bad guys) and then turning around and saying, welp that didn't work, better head out. I wouldn't sit there yelling 'Murica!! Feedom!! But hey, I guess we're different.
It's hard to be a thriving resort of a city when you've been leveled by freedom....................

baker wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:40 pm
Boblob801 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:11 am
jlv wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:47 am The guy currently threatening to nuke the world isn't a bad guy?
You guys have drop more nukes than everyone in the world combined, if that's the metric for bad guys. America is Poppa bad guy.
The Japanese wouldn’t have given up in WWII otherwise. If we had nuked Nazi Germany, would you have the same opinion on who’s the bad guy?
Every war in history except that 1 ended without the need for nukes. You can't pick the worst approach, see it works, and then say it's the only approach.
I'd accept some kind of justification that killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people (not every rice farmer was some top-tier assassin) to prove a point saved more lives than were taken.

But that's beside the point. You're war-hungry cowboys. Stop saying (generalizing) you'd be of great help to Ukraine, historically you're more likely to make it worse.

But nothing you can say will justify your ridiculous level of meddling in others' affairs causing massive levels of death and famine only to leave the countries in the exact same situation a handful of years later.... only with all the infrastructure fucked.
Hi
TeamHavocRacing

I'll be the first to say we're the most jingoistic, war mongering free country there is. Plus, we'll even lie to get into the wars. Just don't try and blow smoke up my ass with your totally misleading propaganda postcards. If you're honest, you won't get called any names.
Boblob801 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:24 pmIf my country was out there bombing and murdering innocent people (just to kill a few bad guys)
Oops! Might wanna do some actual checking... Australia has committed troops Mr. Pacifist. This is just Iraq... yep, F-18's certainly "out there bombing and murdering innocent people".

Royal Australian Navy

The frigates HMAS Anzac and HMAS Darwin, which were already on-station as part of the Multinational Interception Force enforcing economic sanctions against Iraq before the invasion plan was entered into. Each ship carried a single Seahawk helicopter from 816 Squadron RAN.[5]
The transport ship HMAS Kanimbla carrying 350 crew and soldiers, including embarked Australian Army LCM-8 landing craft and an anti-aircraft contingent, a Sea King helicopter from 817 Squadron RAN, and a bomb disposal team. A detachment from the Army's 16th Air Defence Regiment provided point defence to the Kanimbla.
Clearance Diving Team Three, which worked alongside divers from several nations to clear Iraqi ports of mines.

Royal Australian Air Force

No. 75 Squadron, operating 14 F/A-18 Hornet fighter jets together with 250 command, coordination, support and aircrew personnel.
Three C-130H Hercules transport aircraft from No. 36 Squadron RAAF and 150 support personnel.
Two AP-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft and 150 support personnel (these aircraft may have operated in the electronic intelligence gathering role).

Australian Army

A 500-strong special forces task group consisting of:
Forward Command Element
Special Forces Task Group attached to Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force-West (CJSOTF-W)[6][7]
1st Squadron Group, Australian Special Air Service Regiment
Platoon (+), 4th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment (Commando)
D Troop, Incident Response Regiment
Combat Service Support Group
Troop, C Squadron, 5th Aviation Regiment (3 CH-47 Chinook)
2 LCM-8 Landing Craft, 70/71 Troop Water Transport Squadron
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:04 pm I'll be the first to say we're the most jingoistic, war mongering free country there is. Plus, we'll even lie to get into the wars. Just don't try and blow smoke up my ass with your totally misleading propaganda postcards. If you're honest, you won't get called any names.
Boblob801 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:24 pmIf my country was out there bombing and murdering innocent people (just to kill a few bad guys)
Oops! Might wanna do some actual checking... Australia has committed troops Mr. Pacifist. This is just Iraq... yep, F-18's certainly "out there bombing and murdering innocent people".

Royal Australian Navy

The frigates HMAS Anzac and HMAS Darwin, which were already on-station as part of the Multinational Interception Force enforcing economic sanctions against Iraq before the invasion plan was entered into. Each ship carried a single Seahawk helicopter from 816 Squadron RAN.[5]
The transport ship HMAS Kanimbla carrying 350 crew and soldiers, including embarked Australian Army LCM-8 landing craft and an anti-aircraft contingent, a Sea King helicopter from 817 Squadron RAN, and a bomb disposal team. A detachment from the Army's 16th Air Defence Regiment provided point defence to the Kanimbla.
Clearance Diving Team Three, which worked alongside divers from several nations to clear Iraqi ports of mines.

Royal Australian Air Force

No. 75 Squadron, operating 14 F/A-18 Hornet fighter jets together with 250 command, coordination, support and aircrew personnel.
Three C-130H Hercules transport aircraft from No. 36 Squadron RAAF and 150 support personnel.
Two AP-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft and 150 support personnel (these aircraft may have operated in the electronic intelligence gathering role).

Australian Army

A 500-strong special forces task group consisting of:
Forward Command Element
Special Forces Task Group attached to Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force-West (CJSOTF-W)[6][7]
1st Squadron Group, Australian Special Air Service Regiment
Platoon (+), 4th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment (Commando)
D Troop, Incident Response Regiment
Combat Service Support Group
Troop, C Squadron, 5th Aviation Regiment (3 CH-47 Chinook)
2 LCM-8 Landing Craft, 70/71 Troop Water Transport Squadron
They're called memes. They're more of a comedy thing than actual facts (obviously still loosely based, they are real images).

Yeah, fuck Australia, to think I was planning on moving to that desert post covid. Not My President!!!.... I mean country.
I think my country has like 7 whole people and a C-130 in Iraq (AKA half our military force, fully armed with slug guns and .22s no doubt).

With all of that said, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind (except 1 guy). Even if my country didn't have a joke of a military (We're pretty much UN admin peacekeepers) and was able to level cities like yours, I still wouldn't condone it... (which is loosely what I said) And I most certainly wouldn't sit there and say Oooo but but, your country does it too!
Hi
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Boblob801 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:11 am You guys have drop more nukes than everyone in the world combined, if that's the metric for bad guys. America is Poppa bad guy.
I never said he wasn't bad, see side note above.
I just wanted to point out:
- The entire worlds budget for Military (not including USA) < USA's budget for Military (or something like that for 2020).
USA is the world leaders in war & destruction. Maybe stay out of this one.
So you would have rather lived in East Germany than US occupied West Germany? North Korea rather than US occupied South Korea? The communists had a term for people who think like that.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

jlv wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:09 am
Boblob801 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:11 am You guys have drop more nukes than everyone in the world combined, if that's the metric for bad guys. America is Poppa bad guy.
I never said he wasn't bad, see side note above.
I just wanted to point out:
- The entire worlds budget for Military (not including USA) < USA's budget for Military (or something like that for 2020).
USA is the world leaders in war & destruction. Maybe stay out of this one.
So you would have rather lived in East Germany than US occupied West Germany? North Korea rather than US occupied South Korea? The communists had a term for people who think like that.
This may surprise you but I live in neither Korea nor Germany.
Germany would have lost both WWs without the USA and arguably lost WW1 far sooner if the US weren't pumping them with arms. Further to that, I have no idea what you're talking about. The allies occupied different sections of Germany post WW2. I don't know if America uses some reverse map (the fact you guys think America>World, it wouldn't surprise me) but I thought you occupied the southeast section, french and Uk had the west. (I don't know if that's what you're referencing?)
I don't know enough about Korea to pass a comment, maybe that was the 1 out of 4576589 places that you did make better. I guess that justifies all the bad stuff? (I will give you credit for Japan's post-war, you did a good job, 1 time though....)

With all of that said, worst-case scenario I wouldn't have to watch anime with subtitles anymore, you guys wouldn't be so fat either. Japanese diets are pretty good.
Hi
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Boblob801 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:44 pm Honestly, America should stay out of war. You always make it worse anyway.
Isolationism pretty much died after WWII. It was clear that given our geolocation and our vast industrial power at the time we had to be "the biggest kid on the block" to prevent some of the bigger kids fighting and causing alot of damage. Europeans foul play gave rise to the US military-industrial complex so you can thank them for that.

Also its pretty naive of you to gloss over the fact that without the US's carrier groups patrolling and keeping peace in the pacific/south china sea for almost 80 years now (and frankly forcing our hand during WWII to save AUS and NZ from Japan to begin with), all those nations probably would look very different currently if we hadn't stepped in - and actively protect it.
TeamHavocRacing

It always so easy for our allies to complain about our aggression. Stay out of war? Wait until you have to go it alone without all of our gear you wear and drive and shoot etc.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Throwing rocks at the guards of your glass house isn’t really a hot take.

Anyway. Can we just get some first hand, verifiable, non-poltical, hard evidence of corruption? The flat truth. Whether it implicates Obama, Trumps, the Clintons, the Bidens, or the whole lot of them.

I don’t understand how Trump was a treasonous Russian prop, yet, the timing of this Russian invasion and the prior one happened outside of his term. Im not familiar enough with the complicated web of foreign affairs, but what is the logic here from the side that sees this invasion was enabled/supported/the cause to be Trump? I mean thinking he’d have a military parade celebration? That has to be sensationalist sarcasm right?

In terms of actions, his administration wasn’t that soft on Russia it seems:

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/63065937 ... -on-russia

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brooki ... ussia/amp/

So what is the logic here? Im not claiming if he were president that this would be better or worse. I also don’t pretend to know a solution now. The U.S.’s response has seemed at the least unorganized, and the worst weak. Hopefully Joe is getting a days rest in preparation to nail a strong state of the union. I really dislike his avoidance on answering tough questions.

I don’t like Trump’s sideways praise to Putin to slam Biden tactic. Why give the media the ammunition to run the headline “Trump called Putin ‘genius’”.

Idk man, this Russia-Ukraine thing seems slimy from all angles.
TeamHavocRacing

All you need to know about him is that he is a... Stable Genius. That's right! He said it himself, so it must be true! It's on Truth Social!

Here's 500 anagrams for Stable Genius:
Beagles Units
Baseline Tugs
Baseline Guts
Baseline Gust
Baselines Gut
Baselines Tug
Beanies Gluts
Nebulae Gists
Sublease Ting
Useable Tings
Useable Sting
Singable Suet
Tangibles Use
Tangibles Sue
Bleating Uses
Bleating Sues
Tangible Uses
Tangible Sues
Beatings Slue
Beating Slues
Bangle Utises
Bangle Tissue
Bangle Suites
Bangles Suite
Gables Unties
Gables Unites
Bagels Unties
Bagels Unites
Belugas Tines
Belugas Inset
Belugas Nites
Belugas Stein
Beluga Steins
Beluga Insets
Lesbian Guest
Bestial Genus
Bassinet Glue
Biases Gluten
Unstable Egis
Bleats Genius
Stable Genius
Tables Genius
Ablest Genius
Usable Signet
Usable Ingest
Usable Tinges
Banes Gluiest
Banes Ugliest
Beans Gluiest
Beans Ugliest
Absents Guile
Absent Guiles
Abuses Tingle
Beauts Single
Abuse Glisten
Abuse Tingles
Beaus Glisten
Beaus Tingles
Beta Ugliness
Beat Ugliness
Abet Ugliness
Bate Ugliness
Beaut Singles
Beau Glistens
Abusing Steel
Abusing Sleet
Istanbul Gees
Bissau Gentle
Tubal Genesis
Lineage Busts
Lineage Stubs
Lineages Stub
Lineages Tubs
Lineages Bust
Ensilage Stub
Ensilage Tubs
Ensilage Bust
Ensilages Tub
Ensilages But
Gelatines Bus
Gelatines Sub
Gelatine Subs
Gelatine Buss
Aegises Blunt
Essential Bug
Easel Tubings
Easel Busting
Lease Tubings
Lease Busting
Easels Tubing
Leases Tubing
Teasel Busing
Elates Busing
Elate Busings
Elate Bussing
Ease Bustling
Teases Lubing
Teases Bluing
Tease Bluings
Linage Subset
Genial Subset
Linages Tubes
Sealing Tubes
Leasing Tubes
Elating Buses
Genital Buses
Gelatin Buses
Easing Bustle
Easing Bluets
Easing Bluest
Easing Subtle
Easing Sublet
Agnise Bustle
Agnise Bluets
Agnise Bluest
Agnise Subtle
Agnise Sublet
Agnises Bluet
Giantess Lube
Giantess Blue
Seatings Lube
Seatings Blue
Seating Lubes
Seating Blues
Teasing Lubes
Teasing Blues
Guineas Blest
Guineas Belts
Aegis Unbelts
Aguises Blent
Angel Busiest
Glean Busiest
Angle Busiest
Tangle Busies
Stages Nubile
Sagest Nubile
Insulates Beg
Insulate Begs
Tansies Bugle
Tansies Bulge
Siesta Bungle
Salutes Binge
Salutes Being
Salutes Begin
Taluses Binge
Taluses Being
Taluses Begin
Salute Begins
Salute Binges
Salute Beings
Sane Bulgiest
Unseats Bilge
Anuses Giblet
Unseat Bilges
Seats Blueing
Easts Blueing
Asset Blueing
Sates Blueing
Etas Blueings
East Blueings
Seat Blueings
Eats Blueings
Teas Blueings
Sate Blueings
Saluting Bees
Gain Tubeless
Gait Blueness
Nag Bluesiest
Tags Nebulise
Stag Nebulise
Tag Nebulises
Tails Bungees
Sultans Beige
Sultan Beiges
Slats Beguine
Salts Beguine
Lasts Beguine
Last Beguines
Slat Beguines
Salt Beguines
Tans Beguiles
Ants Beguiles
A Bee Tussling
A Bungees Silt
A Bungees Slit
A Bungees List
A Bungee Slits
A Bungee Silts
A Bungee Lists
A Sensible Gut
A Sensible Tug
A Belies Stung
A Betises Lung
A Betise Slung
A Betise Lungs
A Tubeless Gin
A Betels Using
A Betels Suing
A Bees Lusting
A Beset Sluing
A Beets Sluing
A Beg Utensils
A Bilge Sunset
A Blueings Set
A Belting Uses
A Belting Sues
A Blueing Sets
A Bilges Tunes
A Bulgiest Ens
A Binge Tussle
A Being Tussle
A Begin Tussle
A Begins Lutes
A Binges Lutes
A Beings Lutes
A Bigness Lute
A Besting Slue
A Bungles Site
A Bungles Ties
A Bungle Sites
A Bungle Sties
A Bulges Tines
A Bulges Inset
A Bulges Nites
A Bulges Stein
A Bugles Tines
A Bugles Inset
A Bugles Nites
A Bugles Stein
A Bugle Steins
A Bugle Insets
A Bulge Steins
A Bulge Insets
A Begun Islets
A Begun Stiles
A Begun Sliest
A Begs Utensil
A Bise Glutens
A Bises Gluten
A Busiest Glen
A Bites Lunges
A Unbelts Egis
A Blent Guises
A Blest Genius
A Belts Genius
A Bustle Singe
A Bluets Singe
A Bluest Singe
A Subtle Singe
A Sublet Singe
A Lubes Signet
A Lubes Ingest
A Lubes Tinges
A Blues Signet
A Blues Ingest
A Blues Tinges
A Bluet Singes
A Bluet Gneiss
A Lube Signets
A Lube Ingests
A Blue Signets
A Blue Ingests
A Bents Guiles
A Buses Tingle
A Tubes Single
A Bet Ugliness
A Tube Singles
A Big Tuneless
A Bustling See
A Bluings Tees
A Tubings Else
A Tubings Eels
A Tubings Lees
A Busting Else
A Busting Eels
A Busting Lees
A Busing Steel
A Busing Sleet
A Bungs Elites
A Bugs Tensile
A Blunts Siege
A Blunt Sieges
A Blunt Egises
A Bunts Lieges
A Subs Gentile
A Buss Gentile
A Bus Gentiles
A Bus Steeling
A Bus Sleeting
A Sub Gentiles
A Sub Steeling
A Sub Sleeting
Beagle I Stuns
Beagle Nits Us
Beagle Tins Us
Beagle Snit Us
Beagle Is Tuns
Beagle Is Stun
Beagle Is Nuts
Beagle Sis Nut
Beagle Sis Tun
Beagle Sits Nu
Beagle Sit Nus
Beagle Sit Sun
Beagle Tis Nus
Beagle Tis Sun
Beagle Its Nus
Beagle Its Sun
Beagle It Suns
Beagle Ti Suns
Beagles I Tuns
Beagles I Stun
Beagles I Nuts
Beagles Nit Us
Beagles Tin Us
Beagles Is Nut
Beagles Is Tun
Beagles Sit Nu
Beagles Tis Nu
Beagles Its Nu
Beagles It Nus
Beagles It Sun
Beagles Ti Nus
Beagles Ti Sun
Baleen Gist Us
Baleen Gusts I
Baleen Tugs Is
Baleen Guts Is
Baleen Gust Is
Baleen Gut Sis
Baleen Tug Sis
Enable Gist Us
Enable Gusts I
Enable Tugs Is
Enable Guts Is
Enable Gust Is
Enable Gut Sis
Enable Tug Sis
Enables Tugs I
Enables Guts I
Enables Gust I
Enables Gut Is
Enables Tug Is
Baleens Tugs I
Baleens Guts I
Baleens Gust I
Baleens Gut Is
Baleens Tug Is
Beaten Slugs I
Beaten Slug Is
Beaten Lugs Is
Beaten Lug Sis
Beatings El Us
Gable Tines Us
Gable Inset Us
Gable Nites Us
Gable Stein Us
Gable Sites Nu
Gable Sties Nu
Gable Site Nus
Gable Site Sun
Gable Ties Nus
Gable Ties Sun
Gable Tie Suns
Gable En Suits
Gable Ens Suit
Gable Sunset I
Gable Tunes Is
Gable Tune Sis
Gable Suets In
Gable Uses Nit
Gable Uses Tin
Gable Sues Nit
Gable Sues Tin
Gable Suet Ins
Gable Suet Sin
Gable Use Nits
Gable Use Tins
Gable Use Snit
Gable Sue Nits
Gable Sue Tins
Gable Sue Snit
Bagel Tines Us
Bagel Inset Us
Bagel Nites Us
Bagel Stein Us
Bagel Sites Nu
Bagel Sties Nu
Bagel Site Nus
Bagel Site Sun
Bagel Ties Nus
Bagel Ties Sun
Bagel Tie Suns
Bagel En Suits
Bagel Ens Suit
Bagel Sunset I
Bagel Tunes Is
Bagel Tune Sis
Bagel Suets In
Bagel Uses Nit
Bagel Uses Tin
Bagel Sues Nit
Bagel Sues Tin
Bagel Suet Ins
Bagel Suet Sin
Bagel Use Nits
Bagel Use Tins
Bagel Use Snit
Bagel Sue Nits
Bagel Sue Tins
Bagel Sue Snit
Bangle Site Us
Bangle Ties Us
Bangle Suets I
Bangle Uses It
Bangle Uses Ti
Bangle Sues It
Bangle Sues Ti
Bangle Suet Is
Bangle Use Sit
Bangle Use Tis
Bangle Use Its
Bangle Sue Sit
Bangle Sue Tis
Bangle Sue Its
Bangles Tie Us
Bangles Suet I
Bangles Use It
Bangles Use Ti
Bangles Sue It
Bangles Sue Ti
Gables Nite Us
Gables Tine Us
Gables Site Nu
Gables Ties Nu
Gables Tie Nus
Gables Tie Sun
Gables En Suit
Gables Tunes I
Gables Tune Is
Gables Suet In
Gables Use Nit
Gables Use Tin
Gables Sue Nit
Gables Sue Tin
Bagels Nite Us
Bagels Tine Us
Bagels Site Nu
Bagels Ties Nu
Bagels Tie Nus
Bagels Tie Sun
Bagels En Suit
Bagels Tunes I
Bagels Tune Is
Bagels Suet In
Bagels Use Nit
Bagels Use Tin
Bagels Sue Nit
Bagels Sue Tin
Belugas En Sit
Belugas En Tis
Belugas En Its
Belugas Ens It
Belugas Ens Ti
Belugas Sent I
Belugas Nest I
Belugas Nets I
Belugas Tens I
Belugas Net Is
Belugas Ten Is
Belugas Set In
Beluga En Sits
Beluga Ens Sit
Beluga Ens Tis
Beluga Ens Its
Beluga Nests I
Beluga Sent Is
Beluga Nest Is
Beluga Nets Is
Beluga Tens Is
Beluga Net Sis
Beluga Ten Sis
Beluga Sets In
Beluga Set Ins
Beluga Set Sin
Began Stile Us
Began Tiles Us
Began Islet Us
Began El Suits
Began Tussle I
Began Slues It
Began Slues Ti
Began Lutes Is
Began Slue Sit
Began Slue Tis
Began Slue Its
Began Lute Sis
Began Uses Lit
Began Sues Lit
Began Use Silt
m121c

Post by m121c »

You do a great job in showing your stability and genius, that is forsure.

/s
TeamHavocRacing

Anything you say about him is just as ludicrous and contradictory all in the same post.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:57 pm All you need to know about him is that he is a... Stable Genius. That's right! He said it himself, so it must be true! It's on Truth Social!

Here's 500 anagrams for Stable Genius:
List of anagrams he pulled from a website
wtf are you on about you cook? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Here's a word from the letters of TeamHavocRacing:
Egomaniac
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Boblob801 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:56 am
jlv wrote: So you would have rather lived in East Germany than US occupied West Germany? North Korea rather than US occupied South Korea? The communists had a term for people who think like that.
This may surprise you but I live in neither Korea nor Germany.
Where did I say that you lived there? The reason I use those countries as an example is they're both populations that were split into communist and US/allied regions. You would think that if the US was the most evil country people would be fleeing the US side but in reality the opposite happened. That would seem to indicate that communist dictatorships are actually worse than the US.

What you're doing is excusing the bad guys because their opponents aren't without sin. When you hold entire countries prisoner you are most definitely a bad guy.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.