Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Snopro704

Political Debate Thread

Post by Snopro704 »

With the election coming up why not make a thread to argue politics? Trump or Hillary? Maybe someone still feelin' the Bern? Let's hear what people in the sim community think! :lol:

Think Trump is a racist?

Think Hillary deserves criminal charges despite FBI recommending nobody brings a case against her?

If you follow politics like myself, then banter on!
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by On The Pipe »

The whole Hillary email thing pisses me off. What she did was not right and she should have the book thrown at her. If it was anyone else they would have got in serious trouble. Just goes to show you how corrupt politics are they wont charge her because she will probably win or paid people.

Trump is a little radical, but he echos a lot of the same feelings people have. Trump probably wont get elected because he is a rebel; a lot of people in Washington knows he plays hard ball and won't go along with them. Hillary is a puppet just like Obama I guarantee you she will be president. I won't be voting and I probably never will the system is rigged and flawed.

/puts on tinfoil hat

Really doesn't matter who is elected the economy is going to crap and will most likely crash. Why do you think they wanna take our guns?
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Baberaham Lincoln.
m121c

Post by m121c »

This topic should be good.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

I've started a moment to elect myself as president. So far I have 2 others on-board, though I had to guarantee one of them *who will remain unnamed* the position of "Secretary of the Weed." I hope all will consider joining the movement, don't get left behind...
Aggressively Mediocre Image
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Bad idea for a topic. Bad result no matter who gets elected.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

RE: Political Debate Thread

Post by m121c »

Anyone watch the hearing of Director Comey before the US House Oversight Committee?

The guy gets completely ruined right off the bat. First question.
Rep. Chaffetz: "Physically, where were Hillary Clinton's servers?"
Dir. Comey: "Operational server was in the basement of her home in New York... reason I say this, sometimes after they were decommissioned they were moved to other storage facilities... but they live equipment was always in the basement."

Rep. Chaffetz: "Was that authorized, or unauthorized location?"
Dir. Comey (Actions: *Pause*, *confused looking around*, *Chin dabbling for words*) Slowly stumbles out: "Unauthorized location for the transmitting of classified information."

Rep. Chaffetz: "Is it reasonable or unreasonable to expect Hillary Clinton would receive and send classified information?"
Dir. Comey: "As Sec. of State? Reasonable..."

Rep. Chaffetz: "Via Email?"
Dir. Comey: "Sssuurreee.... Depending on the nature of the system."

Rep. Chaffetz: "But you did find more than a hundred emails that were classified that had gone through that unclassified server?"
Dir. Comey: "Correct, through an unclassified server, correct."
This was just the first few questions! I can't wait to listen to rest later. I stopped at the part where they point out Hillary lied under oath, and he responded that they never investigated it because Congress never refereed it to them.

Without PC or law related terms, they are basically saying they could not prove it was her "intent" to break the law and share classified information, it was not her "intent" to hold classified information on a private unauthorized server, and it was not her "intent" to careless nor reckless in her actions.

Yet, she lied, she denied, and SHE DELETED INFORMATION AND WORK RELATED EMAILS. If that does not SCREAM INTENT, I don't know what does. Saying a American jury, not bought or persuaded, would not be able to prosecute her based on the factual evidence is a down right pathetic excuse.

On top of it all we have a Democrat Rep. Elijah Cumming, completely sucking on the directors nuts and blowing smoke up the FBI's ass, and then shamefully/pathetically trying to politicize the entire hearing.

What a mess.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Re: RE: Political Debate Thread

Post by On The Pipe »

m121c wrote:Anyone watch the hearing of Director Comey before the US House Oversight Committee?

The guy gets completely ruined right off the bat. First question.
Rep. Chaffetz: "Physically, where were Hillary Clinton's servers?"
Dir. Comey: "Operational server was in the basement of her home in New York... reason I say this, sometimes after they were decommissioned they were moved to other storage facilities... but they live equipment was always in the basement."

Rep. Chaffetz: "Was that authorized, or unauthorized location?"
Dir. Comey (Actions: *Pause*, *confused looking around*, *Chin dabbling for words*) Slowly stumbles out: "Unauthorized location for the transmitting of classified information."

Rep. Chaffetz: "Is it reasonable or unreasonable to expect Hillary Clinton would receive and send classified information?"
Dir. Comey: "As Sec. of State? Reasonable..."

Rep. Chaffetz: "Via Email?"
Dir. Comey: "Sssuurreee.... Depending on the nature of the system."

Rep. Chaffetz: "But you did find more than a hundred emails that were classified that had gone through that unclassified server?"
Dir. Comey: "Correct, through an unclassified server, correct."
This was just the first few questions! I can't wait to listen to rest later. I stopped at the part where they point out Hillary lied under oath, and he responded that they never investigated it because Congress never refereed it to them.

Without PC or law related terms, they are basically saying they could not prove it was her "intent" to break the law and share classified information, it was not her "intent" to hold classified information on a private unauthorized server, and it was not her "intent" to careless nor reckless in her actions.

Yet, she lied, she denied, and SHE DELETED INFORMATION AND WORK RELATED EMAILS. If that does not SCREAM INTENT, I don't know what does. Saying a American jury, not bought or persuaded, would not be able to prosecute her based on the factual evidence is a down right pathetic excuse.

On top of it all we have a Democrat Rep. Elijah Cumming, completely sucking on the directors nuts and blowing smoke up the FBI's ass, and then shamefully/pathetically trying to politicize the entire hearing.

What a mess.
Blatant disregard for classified information and spillage onto unclass system it's pretty cut and dry. Yet she is still able to run for president. Someone in her position should damn well know how to handle this information. You literally can't make this shit up. Check out this article and compare it to Clinton situation so messed up.

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military ... /86797536/
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Certainly she wouldn't be given another security clearance after she was careless with the first. How can you be President without security clearance? I don't see how she is electable if she literally isn't allowed to do the job.

People have lost their jobs or gone to jail for far less when it comes to classified information.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Aggressively Mediocre Image
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Sent to other members of Government or not her personal servers were vulnerable to foreign powers. It's common knowledge for someone in her position that not using Government servers would be reckless. Set aside who she was sending and receiving emails from and there's still so much dirt against her.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
m121c

Post by m121c »

I'd like to bet the maintence and tech personal appointed to her private server by her, were not authorized to see classified information that was held on it.

Regardless, the server should have not been allowed in the first place, and by the FBI's where abouts, it was not authorized. Whether or not that is a legal offense or not, it's deffinately a rule breaker, and security clearances should be revoyked from any rekless individual who does so.

She used to be a lawyer, she studied law, saying she had no knowledge or intent to break a specific law is ridiculous. She was fully aware of the law, and she ignored it. Consequences need to be given.
DK662

Post by DK662 »

Mickey Mouse could run this country better than either of those yahooos.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:I've started a moment to elect myself as president. So far I have 2 others on-board, though I had to guarantee one of them *who will remain unnamed* the position of "Secretary of the Weed." I hope all will consider joining the movement, don't get left behind...
Vote Smooth!
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

#TrumpTrain