Any OGs still around?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Any OGs still around?

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

MVA Untamed had stats for how many preloads, clutch fans and even airtime I think. Just on PS2 I remember seeing 128,000 preloads and 88,000 clutch fans. If this were applied to sim, I bet some of you would have multi-millions. No regrets!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

When I start my 360, I must see what mine is...
TeamHavocRacing

Speaking of no ragrets, I'd be interested to see the stats on my lifetime gaming. How many quarters I've put into pinball before Pong showed up in the local bowling alley in '74. How many hours and quarters in stand-up arcades. Then, all the hours on consoles and PC games not to mention the money spent. Amazing I could even buy a house.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
LegendsNeverDie984
Team: Privateer

Post by LegendsNeverDie984 »

Hi!
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Same story as many of these guys, pop in to see what’s going on, pop back out to take care of kids and shit. Life is crazy! UID323, and when I joined mittocs was already a mythical creature.
TeamHavocRacing

When will you dig those prizes out of your closet and give them to the proper recipients? That's weak sauce bro!
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:When will you dig those prizes out of your closet and give them to the proper recipients? That's weak sauce bro!
I’ll send them out tomorrow.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Sweendoggy wrote:Same story as many of these guys, pop in to see what’s going on, pop back out to take care of kids and shit. Life is crazy! UID323, and when I joined mittocs was already a mythical creature.
Seeing you post puts a smile on my face. Hope life is great (I saw a picture from ole Markham's funeral (wedding).)

I do still want my rF custom hat, but pretty sure it might be slightly used by now haha.

Hope you're still doing well and so stoked when I think back of the beginning days of rF and my fave vids of all time... SWEEENNNNERRRVISSSIONNN and you and wheels streaming.

SX Open with Jones and Tysen... Jack in the Box... "It's BRRRRRIIIINNNNAAAAA"

Cheers friend. I hope to share a beer at a SX with you sometime.
TeamHavocRacing

I'm lucky to have tuned in the night of the Washougal race where Tyler Crain kept setting lap records every lap and Sween had vowed to take a piece of clothing off with every new lap record and he had to keep undressing while screaming with joy at how awesome a display Tyskorn put on for us! Thanks for all the years of good shit guys!
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Uid 1200, last time I played was 5 years ago I think haha.
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/1200/
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

checkerz wrote:
Sweendoggy wrote:Same story as many of these guys, pop in to see what’s going on, pop back out to take care of kids and shit. Life is crazy! UID323, and when I joined mittocs was already a mythical creature.
Seeing you post puts a smile on my face. Hope life is great (I saw a picture from ole Markham's funeral (wedding).)

I do still want my rF custom hat, but pretty sure it might be slightly used by now haha.

Hope you're still doing well and so stoked when I think back of the beginning days of rF and my fave vids of all time... SWEEENNNNERRRVISSSIONNN and you and wheels streaming.

SX Open with Jones and Tysen... Jack in the Box... "It's BRRRRRIIIINNNNAAAAA"

Cheers friend. I hope to share a beer at a SX with you sometime.
We need to for sure. Your hat is still in it's bag, along with a lot of small and medium sized shirts for the children (and midgets). I'm thinking about trying to plan a SoCal riding trip and to barge in on the Haskell/Brauer love fest (and to have a nice place for my bike to sleep at night.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Sweendoggy wrote:...
We need to for sure. Your hat is still in it's bag, along with a lot of small and medium sized shirts for the children (and midgets). I'm thinking about trying to plan a SoCal riding trip and to barge in on the Haskell/Brauer love fest (and to have a nice place for my bike to sleep at night.[/quote]

For 2020 an A2 trip would fit me out there and I know the BEST seats there and they are cheap. I literally have a credential and sit there lol.

I WANT that hat though!!!! for my shelf or for a sick night out or both.

As for the other prizes... If they are mini kid sized shit, perhaps we can all agree on a mini kid giveaway at SwapMoto (previsouly TWMX) Mini National or whatever the hell they call it or Dodge (now Fly) am Nat, or just the local Friday night Sac races we made Next Friday after.

AKA.... #KeepKidsOnDirtBikes
EnzoPersson105

Post by EnzoPersson105 »

Oh wow, going through this post really made me get a trip to memory lane.
Nice to see so many legends still around, I just recently installed MXS again after many many years.
I know I'm a bit late to the party as most replies are 2 years old now, but could not resist to necro this.

Hope you guys are healthy and living a good life, we met as youngins and are all adults now with totally different priorities.

Here is me and fred demo racing :D

BaBoO bEaTs
TeamHavocRacing

EnzoPersson105 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:42 amwe met as youngins and are all adults now with totally different priorities
I think I'm the only one that was 44 when MXS came out. It's still awkward.
EnzoPersson105

Post by EnzoPersson105 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:27 pm
EnzoPersson105 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:42 amwe met as youngins and are all adults now with totally different priorities
I think I'm the only one that was 44 when MXS came out. It's still awkward.
One of the few, but I'm certain JLV was happy about that so he did not have to babysit the entire community by himself :D
I went through my old posts on my other accounts that I cant access, I can definitively tell that the balls hadn't dropped yet.
BaBoO bEaTs