Any OGs still around?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Any OGs still around?

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

EnzoPersson105 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:20 am I went through my old posts...
This comes to mind because it was brave for here and there was some shade thrown at you. Kids. :wink: I think I gave you shit for smoking lol. Now I'm gonna go scroll through it. http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=860
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
EnzoPersson105
Team: Privateer

Post by EnzoPersson105 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:11 pm
EnzoPersson105 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:20 am I went through my old posts...
This comes to mind because it was brave for here and there was some shade thrown at you. Kids. :wink: I think I gave you shit for smoking lol. Now I'm gonna go scroll through it. http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=860
Started smoking at 13, stopped smoking at 29 and going strong 8)
Now it's my turn to throw shade on kids smoking way too early, especially here in Bali where they start to smoke at like the age of 10, its crazy.

Where are all the other OG's, perhaps checking in once every month?
BaBoO bEaTs
EnzoPersson105

Post by EnzoPersson105 »

Woah, i know i was a little shithead, but i did not know it was this bad! :roll:

How did people/JLV actually have patience? I'd probably give me the ban hammer way before I even posted this. I was so nice sometimes and out of nowhere commenting stuff like this :lol:
BaBoO bEaTs
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I considered myself an honorary Swede with how much I would Skype you and Fred.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

I had a great time reading through those posts into Jan. 2010. It was way more behaved back then. Sometimes it got outta hand, including me. I've noticed since then how bad cultivating the thug lyfe image has tragically become.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
EnzoPersson105

Post by EnzoPersson105 »

Pumaxcs wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:47 pm I considered myself an honorary Swede with how much I would Skype you and Fred.
110%. We put way too much time into this game :lol: Hope you are well bud.
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:52 pm I had a great time reading through those posts into Jan. 2010. It was way more behaved back then. Sometimes it got outta hand, including me. I've noticed since then how bad cultivating the thug lyfe image has tragically become.
Yeah I've noticed these new forum rules and more, guess the forum got really ugly at some point. I always saw you as a very friendly and non-hostile guy, could definitively tell the age.

Is DJ99X around? He probably has some forum trauma because of me :D
BaBoO bEaTs
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

EnzoPersson105 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:52 am Is DJ99X around? He probably has some forum trauma because of me :D
Not really, he kind of disappeared a good number of years ago, at least from posting. Though he pops up every now and then.
EnzoPersson105

Post by EnzoPersson105 »

Wahlamt wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:22 am
EnzoPersson105 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:52 am Is DJ99X around? He probably has some forum trauma because of me :D
Not really, he kind of disappeared a good number of years ago, at least from posting. Though he pops up every now and then.
Ah alright. Good to see a few OG's still around though. Anyone got tips of tracks/skins/setups for me? I'm basically running completely raw right now with 2 tracks in my inventory.
BaBoO bEaTs
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

EnzoPersson105 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:28 pm
Ah alright. Good to see a few OG's still around though. Anyone got tips of tracks/skins/setups for me? I'm basically running completely raw right now with 2 tracks in my inventory.
I can recommend stuff from ... many years ago haha. PureMXS repository has some classics in it ;)
TeamHavocRacing

EnzoPersson105 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:28 pm Anyone got tips of tracks/skins/setups for me?
This is something Wahlamt forgot to shamelessly plug. A very comprehensive website neatly organized and very well stocked with goodies! https://www.tmfactory-racing.com/
EnzoPersson105

Post by EnzoPersson105 »

Wahlamt wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:19 pm
EnzoPersson105 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:28 pm

I can recommend stuff from ... many years ago haha. PureMXS repository has some classics in it ;)
Oh yesss, cheers guys!
BaBoO bEaTs
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:38 pm
EnzoPersson105 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:28 pm Anyone got tips of tracks/skins/setups for me?
This is something Wahlamt forgot to shamelessly plug. A very comprehensive website neatly organized and very well stocked with goodies! https://www.tmfactory-racing.com/
Oh yes. Figured it was already integrated into everyones brain, but yeah. Some good links there too!
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Pretty cool to see old familiar names still floating around. I browse mainly just looking for new tracks but to be honest, the old ones were the best.

I'm not leaving this game until we get dynamic shadows. Been 13 years and still waiting. :D
Scummy

Post by Scummy »

Fosho! Playing since 2008 :D
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

ddmx wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:22 pm I browse mainly just looking for new tracks but to be honest, the old ones were the best.
Yes 8)