2020 SX Season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 2020 SX Season

Post by DBRider251 »

nickuzick wrote:I can't deal with hearing how "the lord" gave him the win anymore
So you don't like 90% of podium interviews?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

nickuzick wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:God I hope McElrath keeps that up.
I can't deal with hearing how "the lord" gave him the win anymore
I can't deal with your constant bitching every single time you post anymore
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Add me as a foe then
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Jrife548 wrote:I can't deal with your constant bitching every single time you post anymore
Ain't that the fucking truth. I don't see how the comment was even necessary.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

That's a bummer that AC was taken out of the mix. Broken collarbone in practice, dropped the front wheel over the dragons back or on-off. First real victim of the core Battlers we've been seeing.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I'll call it now, this will be the last factory ride Smith or Hampshire ever see.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:That's a bummer that AC was taken out of the mix. Broken collarbone in practice, dropped the front wheel over the dragons back or on-off. First real victim of the core Battlers we've been seeing.
If you set out to design a jump with the sketchiest possible face it'd be a dragonback. How many people to they need to put in a wheelchair before they stop using them? It's not like it's some super exciting thing to see. It's just pointlessly dangerous.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

I heard that Martin was saying the last whoop on that dragon's back was smaller than the rest. If it was, track crew is losing some brain cells to leave it like that.
jakespeasebruh
Team: District Designs

Post by jakespeasebruh »

hell of a 450 battle in the last one
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:If you set out to design a jump with the sketchiest possible face it'd be a dragonback. How many people to they need to put in a wheelchair before they stop using them? It's not like it's some super exciting thing to see. It's just pointlessly dangerous.
OMG! You almost verbatim said what Monte Hill had to say about it last night in our back and forth...

"No way no how should they leave hard surface to crash on ! Dragon backs r historically sketchy! No brainer ! Layer of sand, hay - shit bark dust ? "
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Yeah, it wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't another jump to go head first into if you miss the top bump. But really, if they just stopped using dragon back jumps no one would miss them. The Hills were looking good btw!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Webb ate mad shit. Thought maybe concussion because he tried to crawl away but when he went to the mule they basically held him so far his legs dangled. Was that intentional because of an injury or is he just that short?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Webb ate mad shit. Thought maybe concussion because he tried to crawl away but when he went to the mule they basically held him so far his legs dangled. Was that intentional because of an injury or is he just that short?
I think that was intentional
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

DBRider251 wrote:I heard that Martin was saying the last whoop on that dragon's back was smaller than the rest. If it was, track crew is losing some brain cells to leave it like that.
The designers of these tracks & the track crew that builds it are some dummies on a drawing board I swear. I notice most of the time they have these layouts set in place to be built, but then they end up adding or removing a jump because they didn't take into account the measurements of their stadium or the scaling of their jumps.

I really don't know it's that hard for these guys to make a fast exciting track that doesn't have a ton of danger factor to it. Anyone who knows about sx with an iq above freezing temperature in celcius should know that the last whoop in the dragons back has to be the highest, especially when you're having a jump after it.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:I heard that Martin was saying the last whoop on that dragon's back was smaller than the rest. If it was, track crew is losing some brain cells to leave it like that.
The designers of these tracks & the track crew that builds it are some dummies on a drawing board I swear. I notice most of the time they have these layouts set in place to be built, but then they end up adding or removing a jump because they didn't take into account the measurements of their stadium or the scaling of their jumps.

I really don't know it's that hard for these guys to make a fast exciting track that doesn't have a ton of danger factor to it. Anyone who knows about sx with an iq above freezing temperature in celcius should know that the last whoop in the dragons back has to be the highest, especially when you're having a jump after it.
I heard they're adding logs to the tops of SX triple faces to make things more interesting