ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: ferrandis... what are yalls thoughts

Post by Ddavis »

Ferrandis wasn't anywhere near close enough to pull that move on Jett. I'm wondering if he actually hit his rear tire and caused Jett to get sideways or if that was Jett's own doing.
jakespeasebruh
Team: District Designs

Post by jakespeasebruh »

Ddavis wrote:Ferrandis wasn't anywhere near close enough to pull that move on Jett. I'm wondering if he actually hit his rear tire and caused Jett to get sideways or if that was Jett's own doing.
im almost positive ferrandis hit him ,idk what was going through that frenchies head,jetts my new fav rider
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

He definitely hit Jett. I know Jett was slowing down, being a little conservative on the last lap, but he wasn't in a position to make that pass stick without some dangerous contact, which he initiated.
we don't even do that in sim
Also, when will people stop comparing IRL pro racing to MX Sim pro racing? It makes no sense. This is a video game. It has no repercussions other than a falloff, penalty, or ban. Nothing physical.

What DF did to JL last night WAS a move made in sim a lot. But it's not dangerous in sim because people just go down. Full speed into a triple in and you're gonna try to block the guy irl? Come on. That's a bonehead move, especially when you're 3-4 bike lengths behind him. You're desperate for a win, its in the heat of the moment, but you can't make a stupid decision like that.

Also, the $3k penalty for what he did to Craig is laughable. Might as well just smack him on the wrist.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

You guys act like it's the first time something like that happened lmao. Like i said, we've seen Stewart and Reed going into each other every race and y'all praise them. When i mentioned that we didn't leave the door open in sim i meant that we ALL know it's just naive doing that, specially on the last lap and 2nd within a second from you. Idk about you guys, but i'd always go for that if i was DF there.
I remember when everyone loved Anderson and Barcia for being "aggressive" like that a few years ago, now y'all are crying because of CC, like c'mon guys lol.

This is CC during practice @ Detroit 2017. https://twitter.com/ZachProkop/status/1 ... 9728095232
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Motoboy814
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoboy814 »

Didn’t he get fined and 12 months probation?
jakespeasebruh

Post by jakespeasebruh »

GustavoMX930' wrote:You guys act like it's the first time something like that happened lmao. Like i said, we've seen Stewart and Reed going into each other every race and y'all praise them. When i mentioned that we didn't leave the door open in sim i meant that we ALL know it's just naive doing that, specially on the last lap and 2nd within a second from you. Idk about you guys, but i'd always go for that if i was DF there.
I remember when everyone loved Anderson and Barcia for being "aggressive" like that a few years ago, now y'all are crying because of CC, like c'mon guys lol.

This is CC during practice @ Detroit 2017. https://twitter.com/ZachProkop/status/1 ... 9728095232
being aggressive is fine but when you come into a corner intending on sending him to the moon and then follow through with that and then try to do it multiple more times that's different than riding aggressive.
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

jakespeasebruh wrote: being aggressive is fine but when you come into a corner intending on sending him to the moon and then follow through with that and then try to do it multiple more times that's different than riding aggressive.
Like he did there in the video i posted? I don't remember anyone crying about the punt on Martin during PRACTICE lmao
jlv wrote:
jakespeasebruh

Post by jakespeasebruh »

GustavoMX930' wrote:
jakespeasebruh wrote: being aggressive is fine but when you come into a corner intending on sending him to the moon and then follow through with that and then try to do it multiple more times that's different than riding aggressive.
Like he did there in the video i posted? I don't remember anyone crying about the punt on Martin during PRACTICE lmao
ya he sent him over but craig barely touched him and martin let go of the clutch and launched himself .
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

barely touched him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
jlv wrote:
jakespeasebruh

Post by jakespeasebruh »

GustavoMX930' wrote:barely touched him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I mean u can be on ferrandis's side all u want but at the end of the day he was in the wrong so.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

jakespeasebruh wrote:
GustavoMX930' wrote:barely touched him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I mean u can be on ferrandis's side all u want but at the end of the day he was in the wrong so.
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Never said he wasn't wrong though. Yeah and it was dirty and all, but as racers, we'd have gone for that pass everytime.
jlv wrote:
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

I don't judge y'all for being biased though
jlv wrote:
jakespeasebruh

Post by jakespeasebruh »

GustavoMX930' wrote:Never said he wasn't wrong though. Yeah and it was dirty and all, but as racers, we'd have gone for that pass everytime.
we really wouldn't because at the end of the there are racing incidents and there is someone straight up trying to hurt someone. im a racer irl and I wouldn't want to put myself or another rider in a situation like that because its not smart and could be bad for the both of us . that's how I ride and you ride like that you should probably fix something.
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Time: 1:40 . ET pulls the exact same move on Webb during a Heat race in Daytona 2018.
Time: 2.28 . Jordan Smith takes out Jeremy Martin on pretty much a "blantant t bone"

Time: 4.22 . McAdoo dives into someone on a Suzuki and take both of them out.

Time: 0.45 . Jacob Hayes goes straight into Kyle Regal with no intention other than going for the take out.
Time: 1.59 . Tomac goes straight into Wilson for the pass battling for 2nd on lap 8.
Time: 5.10 . I don't even have to say anything about this one.

Time: 0.27 . Malcom goes for the takeout on Bogle.
Time: 1.50 . Windham goes STRAIGHT into DV12. This one is great. Even David said this on twitter: "All good. Clean pass. I left the door open. I should've squared him up. My fault for not anticipating. He won the race. All good"
Time: 2.02 . Anderson takes out Weimer.

Time: 1.12 . Grant goes for the kill battling for 3rd on the Heat race.

I Could list a whole lot more, but i think you guys get the point. It happens. DF saw and opening and went for it. Stop being biased just because he did that to Craig lmao
jlv wrote: