Welcome to DK Bicycles: Tyler Wogoman

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Welcome to DK Bicycles: Tyler Wogoman

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i filmed and edited this video for my friend tyler who got put on DK Bikes over the summer. It would be sick if you guys watched it and gave feedback on my first bmx edit that i filmed myself. Keep in mind I filmed it to have a more raw feel

InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Re: Welcome to DK Bicycles: Tyler Wogoman

Post by InsaneFMX »

Dude loves his full cabs haha

Edit was pretty dec for the style you were going for, a couple angles were a bit unflattering and seemed a bit drawn out imo. If possible I'd look at maybe getting a fish eye lens for a bit of variety (maybe that's the skater in me talking) and think of some other angles to film from but for a first edit it's definitely a good base

Also, y'all need some better places to ride :lol:
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

InsaneFMX wrote:Dude loves his full cabs haha

Edit was pretty dec for the style you were going for, a couple angles were a bit unflattering and seemed a bit drawn out imo. If possible I'd look at maybe getting a fish eye lens for a bit of variety (maybe that's the skater in me talking) and think of some other angles to film from but for a first edit it's definitely a good base

Also, y'all need some better places to ride :lol:
Thanks, and I’m definitely getting a new camera, with a 18-130mm and a fisheye lens. As for his riding I’ve harked on him the entire time we filmed it. He wouldn’t try anything that told him more than an hour to land. Like when I did my edit over the summer, almsot every clip took 2+ hours to get. Now for the parks. We live in southern Ohio and we don’t have shit.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Riding...
Yeah, the fact he wasn't really going ham for his edit is a bit of a bummer. Edits are where you are supposed to waste time doing shit you don't expect to get easy, its what makes them sick (plus b roll to boot).
MOTOZ293 wrote:Places...
I'm just fucking with ya bud. I'm biased since I grew up riding Vancouver and Whistler so not many places live up to my standard.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

InsaneFMX wrote:
Yeah, the fact he wasn't really going ham for his edit is a bit of a bummer. Edits are where you are supposed to waste time doing shit you don't expect to get easy, its what makes them sick (plus b roll to boot).
Exactly. Like this is the edit I made, obviously I didn’t film it Bc self film is lame. I did edit it. You can tell the tricks that took 1 try to land or maybe more to get the angle right, but you can also tell the ones that took me forever to land https://youtu.be/6n4m5gaWoeg

And us ohioans are jealous of people who grow up riding big parks or have a ton of good places to ride. We don’t have a whole lot so we have to travel 3+ hours to ride good parks, but can’t complain Bc road trips make memories
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
InsaneFMX wrote:
Exactly. Like this is the edit I made, obviously I didn’t film it Bc self film is lame. I did edit it. You can tell the tricks that took 1 try to land or maybe more to get the angle right, but you can also tell the ones that took me forever to land https://youtu.be/6n4m5gaWoeg

And us ohioans are jealous of people who grow up riding big parks or have a ton of good places to ride. We don’t have a whole lot so we have to travel 3+ hours to ride good parks, but can’t complain Bc road trips make memories
bmx road trips are the best
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!