2020 MXGP Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

2020 MXGP Discussion

Post by Logeyboy »

Talk bout the 2020 gp season in this thread.

Also I made a "fantasy" sorta thing for this season.
Fill out your picks here
See the standings/stats for fantasy here (You can go through the tabs at the bottom of the page).
NineFour
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Holeshot Graphics

Re: 2020 MXGP Discussion

Post by NineFour »

Personally I thought the first round was amazing, for what it was worth with the weather conditions on Saturday the track was amazing on Sunday. Really surprised seeing them F&H Kawasaki’s up front, especially with 3 new guys! Awesome to see Liam Everts grab his first EMX125 win. Great weekend for Mikkel Harrup getting third overall. I feel like Tom Vialle is the guy to look out for. Also an amazing ride for Jed Beaton who I don’t recall seeing alot last year. As for the 450’s a very interesting two motos. With Gajser crashing in the last corner it was nice to see him bounce back in moto two and grab that win. Really impressed with Jeffery Herlings. Didn’t go out and try dominate, rode smart and did what he needed to. Also an amazing ride for Mitch Evans! Hope to see more of him.

Hoping this championship shapes up to be a good one!
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

These things on TV in the US anywhere?
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Well at this point I don't think they are on TV anywhere. I think CBS Sports had them but can't be sure if that's right, could have also been a massive delay in broadcasts. I think NBC has rights to all the other MotoGP/MX/SX so maybe I am wrong and they are included in that?

Hi Gara btw
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

NineFour wrote:Really surprised seeing them F&H Kawasaki’s up front.
Not much of a suprise imo, basically the factory kawasaki 250 team. The 2019 EMX250 champion, a well known up and coming european talent who had a 2nd and a 1st in the final two EMX rounds on a factory husqvarna last year. Then finally the 2018 EMX250 champion who was on a bad team in 2019. If you ever want to find a future champion just look at the front of the EMX250 class this season.