Mx vs. Atv Reflex Feels Stiff On PC

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Connor Severance
Team: Premium MotoSpodes

Mx vs. Atv Reflex Feels Stiff On PC

Post by Connor Severance »

So, I know this is not related to Mx Sim, that's why I posted it here. Regardless, I was wondering if it's just me or does Reflex feel stiff on PC after playing sim? I just redownloaded the game after not playing it for a couple years and that was my FIRST impression (holy hell this doesn't feel like I remember it). I use a wired authentic xbox 360 controller that works fine on sim, so I just want to make sure I didn't mess something up in the settings of the game when I used to play around with custom tracks/camera mods back in the day. I think my bike settings are stock!? Steering and Braking on Standard, Acceleration on 6 notches, Top Speed on 8, Soft on 11, Hard on 9, Slippery on 8, Sticky on 10. Somebody please help me if they think I could have messed something up! Last I thought, Reflex was plug and play.My thought is I just need more time playing the game to adapt to it and get better, but I don't want to be wasting my time if something's not right. Thanks for your time and thoughts guys!
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Re: Mx vs. Atv Reflex Feels Stiff On PC

Post by JamesLayle721 »

reflex on pc feels more stiff than 360 reflex
Discord: James Layle#0721
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Mx vs. Atv Reflex Feels Stiff On PC

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Next you should compare DCS with Ace Combat and ask if we can feel a difference.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.