Please don't be a bully.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Please don't be a bully.

Post by aeffertz »

I don't know how you regular streamers or YouTubers deal with this but this broke my heart and I do whatever I can to try to stop it. Make fun of me all you want but please stop bullying random kids around you.

MXHuey335
Team: Galaxy

Re: Please don't be a bully.

Post by MXHuey335 »

this needed to be said, thank you for voicing it. prayers go out to the kid and hoping he is ok.
Freddy694

Post by Freddy694 »

This is such an important video and you’re a real good guy Alex! Hopefully some people gets something to think about after this...
I hope that guy is okay, and hopefully just a vacation or something!
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Much respect for making this video.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Mad respect Alex. I’m glad that you are doing your best to help this kid out. I can speak from experience I was in his exact same shoes when I was 8-13 and it’s not easy.

To the kid who Alex made this video about, if you want to reach out to me feel free to message me and I’ll do my best to help you out Bc I know your pain. It will get better I promise
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

respect you a ton for this man. make sure to keep us updated, obviously if the kid is ok with it. I can tell it was hard to make this video man. much love.
coletonzeller539
Team: Privateer

Post by coletonzeller539 »

Thank you for putting this out into a community that very desperately needs it! and to everyone who hasn't watched the whole thing, take 10 minutes out of your life to do so! Ill be praying for the kid and his family!
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

God bless you Alex. I'm praying this kid's alright.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Thank you all for the nice comments and messages! I did hear back from the kid and he does appreciate all the kind words as well.

Also, if anyone is having a tough time or having bad thoughts, please just reach out and talk to someone. A close friend or family member, a teacher or guidance counselor or if you’re too uncomfortable for that, at least reach out to someone online. I’m all ears if anyone needs someone to talk to.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Honestly I have dealt with bullying my whole life for my weight until I got older and lost it. It’s a horrible feeling and honestly we need MANY MANY more people like you in this world! Like I said I’ve been on the side of bullying and I’m with Alex, if anyone needs an online friend for some advice, help, guidance or just someone to talk to, I’m all ears!!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

When I was really young, the class bully gave me shit over my shoes one year. The next school year that prick bought the same fucking shoes! Sometimes when your Mom says they're just jealous she's telling the truth!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
sloas
Team: sbfr

Post by sloas »

Thanks for making this man, even if it was not easy, you did a great job. I wish the best for you and that kid.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

I can not praise you enough for this, I was crying along with you.
Anyone out there who needs words or just ears to listen, pm me or my discord Doi#2589 I will always set aside time.
Violence is not required to have horrible effects on people. Mom was semi-MIA until 11 with drugs (Abandonment issues). My father only needed words to destroy my self worth, he did mix in a sprinkle of physical to keep the occasional death threats real, classy guy. He had no control over his anger issues and destroyed many of his own things in fits of rage and, being a kid who unknowingly suffered from psychosis, heightened my anxiety, OCD, and paranoia to crippling states at times. Developed PTSD from tackling everything by myself young in fear of my own Dad, spending my childhood in daycare and nearly every evening after the beginning of middle school by myself. PTSD DLC when my dad was my best friend in character until I reminded him too much of my mother so stopped giving a shit.
All in all, 4 attempts on my life (Latest Nov 2019)
Don't get it twisted, Trauma is trauma. Period. I handled my shit relatively well most of the time. My story has no value over anyone else's as all trauma have full value. I am here for anyone who needs it.
Best part about life is if you're at rock bottom and the "only" way out is suicide, there's another way. Go up. Life gives little blips of hope, unexpected events, and you gotta latch on to the one's that get you up each tiny increment of that torturous climb. Somehow, one of them will be enough for the time being as you search for the next.
After the event in Nov; my job contract ended starting the new year,I took a trip to St Louis for sx with the discord crew, trip went horrible. 70 hours no sleep through cancelled flight to black out at a bar and nearly get tossed in a foreign drunk tank... the night before my flight (Thanks Kev!); found out I spent every last dime I had, flight cancelled on the way back, ferry terminals shut down due to a fucking blizzard in Vancouver??? Lived at a Tinder girls house for a month (another famous bad idea). By the time I got back at the beginning of February , I didn't know what the fuck to do with my life.
Then that mexican beer was a financial savior for me starting march, helped pull me out of debt and set myself up with things I've needed. Started May with a lot of weed and liquor and worked through my demons with it. May came to an end, I met my current girlfriend who is a fucking blessing of a human and we have been living together since June and it's only getting better.

Live life, it's weird, be weird with it
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Not sure how I’m just now seeing this. Great, great, great video Alex. Mad respect and it’s truly sickening how some people treat others.
theBEARass
Team: VAPE NAYSHE RAYSHIN

Post by theBEARass »

king