SX Survivor 2021 - A new way to play Fantasy SX

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

SX Survivor 2021 - A new way to play Fantasy SX

Post by checkerz »

If any of you guys are into real SX and a new fantasy SX game to play, let me know. Started something with some buddies, but we're opening it up to everyone this year. It's 100% payback and tons of fun.

Supercross Survivor 2021

Many will enter, one (well 3 since we live in a blue ribbon society) will win! It’s easy… weekly prior to the first heat race you will submit your rider pick via email. If that rider finishes in the top 10, YOU SURVIVE. If that rider fails to finish inside the top 10, YOU ARE ELIMINATED from the game. Seems easy, what’s the catch? Once you’ve picked a rider, you may not pick them again for the rest of the season. Should be a whole ton of fun and a way to jump on a new bandwagon each week or hate a rider for life.

It’s a simple $20 entry fee, 100% payback (75%, 15%, 10%) to the top 3.

Drop me an email to TheSupercrossSurvivor@gmail.com if you'd like the rest of the details to sign up and enter.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Re: SX Survivor 2021 - A new way to play Fantasy SX

Post by rmitch524 »

I sent an email and it failed. Says address doesn't exist.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

checkerz

Post by checkerz »

The pot is at about $500 and climbing. Thursday at midnight is the deadline for signing up!