2021 SX Season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 2021 SX Season

Post by DBRider251 »

Justin Cooper’s podium speech was almost comical with how big of a whiny bitch he was being. “It was really distracting and I was sweating” LOL
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:26 am Ram it McAdooooo! Reed-like grittiness there boy! That was an historical ride.
It was an awesome ride, but letting the rider who caused the red flag in the restart sets a bad precedent.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Kellen mansplained it well around 1:00 in this Racer X vid. In this case the doctor was right there with enough time to give him a Brain Trauma Indicator test as well as he could without imaging. It was their call whether that was within reason.

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

So Davalos retired, glad he finally got some solid time in 450's before he got off. Dude's been at it for a while.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Shimoda wire to wire and 450s going KTM-KTM-Stewart? Don't pinch me, I don't want to wake up.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

Yeah, some good racing last night. Poor Kenny. I still want Honda to get a title again. A lot of front tire slip, rear wheel kick on that track! Shimoda was sliding his front tire a bunch and at least 4 guys tucked their front including the 94. Grats to Marvin, however it seems he feels like he doesn't deserve a win. Maybe this will remind him to not be so timid. Kinda like Eli, but he's already forgetting again himself.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:37 pm Grats to Marvin, however it seems he feels like he doesn't deserve a win. Maybe this will remind him to not be so timid.
Ryno said he wouldn't get faster until he took off that neck brace, and he looked a lot better in Atlanta after he did.

Wondering who's going to replace him when KTM doesn't give him an extension. Rumors are they're going after AP big time.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I've never used a neck brace, but do they actually hinder your range of motion when you're riding? I don't think I've ever seen one touching the helmet when the rider isn't crashing.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

It’s a little bit harder to look behind you but I’ve never noticed any restrictions other than that.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Supercross its probably not a big deal but when you have elevation changes such as moto or trail types the restrictions get a little more pronounced. I know most have adjustable pads and stuff to allow for better range but if you have a short neck not much you can do for it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

jlv wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:20 am I've never used a neck brace, but do they actually hinder your range of motion when you're riding? I don't think I've ever seen one touching the helmet when the rider isn't crashing.
My Leatt Club 2 was a problem after I got a Shoei upgrading from my old Bell. I recently got a Leatt 5.5 and it's miles better. I don't notice anything, but I'm also in C class...

I'm not sure how big of a deal it is now, but Villopoto wore one for all of his championships iirc and still does. Anderson also wore one in 2018, but has since ditched it.
jacob.kingsfield515
Team: MonsterMountainMx

Post by jacob.kingsfield515 »

MonsterMountainMx team join if interested for the 2022 supercross season. We are having bikes made right now and already got gear. HMU on discord if interested Jacob515#9987
TeamHavocRacing

When have brothers shared a podium before? Did the Alessi's or the Martin's? Grats to the lawrence bros!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Ken...
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

Grats to Colt and Justin. Grats to Webb on two ships. It's too bad he couldn't get back-to-back ships. It would've been nice if he would have gotten
back-to-back boats. It'll be interesting to see what the nationals brings. Start the topic!