2021 SX Season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

2021 SX Season

Post by Wahlamt »

Not sure what you guys think, but it seems to turn out great so far!

Forkner with the smart moves ones again... When will he learn to just move on? Or will this be like the 5th title he loses all on his own? Btw how much until he'll point out?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 2021 SX Season

Post by jlv »

Weird how even when he has the inside he still goes down. On the way in I thought Hampshire getting sent to the cheap seats.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Is Musquin the worst rider to maintain a pure factory contract?
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Also Wilson. Not usually getting lapped when you’re in 11th but blue flags waving. I’ve been yelled at in corners before and you can definitely hear it.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

ddmx wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:49 am Is Musquin the worst rider to maintain a pure factory contract?
top 3 in points the last 3 SX seasons he has raced, definitely not
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

ddmx wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:07 am Also Wilson. Not usually getting lapped when you’re in 11th but blue flags waving. I’ve been yelled at in corners before and you can definitely hear it.
Yep, even in a pack you can make it out. Such a bummer for Kenny. Hate how Webb always does his shit on the last lap. Kenny also needs to learn to go for some cheap shots on Webb, just like he's doing to him...

Though the chaos Mookie caused was quite funny in the heat.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I was pretty mad at Dean simply because the felt like the first time Roczen had an edge in his Anderson-Seely disease he has with Webb. Though, Dean proved once again to be great with PR and social media usage with his apology post. The wording he used and accepting fan/official punishment that is given eased me off the cliff pretty easily. Don't blame Ken if he isn't there yet but just as a spectator that ticked about all the boxes I needed. It was nice to hear someone go "yeah that was awful, I hate that I was that person, I'm sorry" compared to what PR from Forker would look like.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

That was a nice apology. Not the usual "I did nothing wrong but my lawyer says I have to apologize" apology.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I’m loving the irony that Ken “I didn’t see the flag even though everyone around me did, so it shouldn’t count” Roczen got messed up by a lapper ignoring a flag.

I like Kenny but, there’s no denying he jumped. Was the penalty given harsher or lighter than the rule book stated? 2 positions was equal to the 4 points, correct? If so it’s lighter. Not sure why he was so upset.

Tony Alessi was right this time.
m121c

Post by m121c »

I think the AMA needs to sit down and have a meeting with the flagging crew. I know they try hard and everyone's objective is to promote good/safe racing... but something just isn't working right. Everyone says it's "different in the moment" but that is what training and preplanning is for. You can't tell me they can't have flagging crew come in on Friday morning, maybe even have some riders with some input, and identify key flagging areas.

After 3-4 guys jump on a medic flag... I feel issuing out punishments at 2 am post race is a bit problematic. They should be asking the question as to why a handful of riders didn't see the flag. It's not going to help improve safety if you just yell at the riders when they clearly didn't jump on purpose. Don't even get started me on that H2 start design :roll:

IDK what to think about the Deano thing. I don't think it was purposeful, and again I think the urgency of the blue flag was lost on the flag team, but come on man. At that point in the main, that far back, you have to hear the bike behind you going nuts and just think WTF right? Unless Deano wears ear plugs, the helmets these days let in so much noise, no reason he couldn't hear anything.

Still, crazy racing so far. 3 rounds, 3 winners. I think will see yet another new winner in Indy.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I think the blue and red cross flaggers are AMA officials. Blue I’m more sure about. Just the yellow flaggers are volunteers.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

I'm confused why SX and MX seem to be the only motorsport left that doesn't use some sort of onboard light or helmet communication system. How hard would it be to have a light that attaches to the handlebars that flashes when you need to be alerted for something? Even 1 way helmet communication. I'm pretty sure every local dirt track has them, so it's not like it's rocket science. "Medics at the end of the sand section, use caution and do not jump." Easy.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

That was nice of Barcia to help Stewart get his bike back upright.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

jlv wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:44 am That was nice of Barcia to help Stewart get his bike back upright.
I thought he wanted to leave the asshole attitude behind him
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

DBRider251 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:15 pm I thought he wanted to leave the asshole attitude behind him
I'm sure that was the plan. Plans don't always hold up in the heat of the moment.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com