Lewis Hamilton

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mlacore33
Team: LMR Kawasaki

Lewis Hamilton

Post by Mlacore33 »

Just wanted to start some shit by saying that Lewis Hamilton is the greatest formula 1 driver of all time and all of his records are untouchable, Tell me otherwise
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Lewis Hamilton

Post by Pumaxcs »

Opening this thread I knew this could go one of two ways, glad this was the direction it went.

I think he got incredibly lucky with the timing of the red flag for his restart but his teammate started in 8th and crashed out in 9th and Lewis had half a race to go from 9th to 2nd.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Lewis Hamilton

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I love Lewis and what he's done. You can't be blamed for thinking it would be a racist post. However, the attitude of being in an unassailable position is more the issue. I bet he thinks RC really is the GOAT. So much goes into that argument. Think about what J.M. Fangio survived as well as Stirling Moss, Jackie Stewart and on and on. Hamilton has enjoyed the fruits of their labor, loss and lessons learned. He has only suffered the loss of one driver in his career with Jules Bianchi, due to extremely poor marshaling allowing a damn front loader onto the runoff area without a safety car. His numbers achieved can't be directly correlated IMHO. Same goes for MotoGP.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.