2021 MX Season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2021 MX Season

Post by Pumaxcs »

I didn't expect Cooper to fall apart like this at the end. Jet went from -3 to a free moto in two rounds.

Eli slowly proving he still deserves a ride but, Ferrandis was clearly the best all season. Did not see this coming but knew he would be good. If he keeps this attitude towards riding I see no reason he doesn't come out swinging. Remember last year he had a practice crash and hurt himself before SX so as long as he comes ready it will be scary.

Already heard from Pulp no MEC. They could do a RBSR but if they do my guess is it won't be at the drag strip. It'll be one of those Red Bull theme events like the one they did for Dungey in a cornfield or whatever.

Crazy how no one has posted in this topic since Red Bud lmao
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Pumaxcs wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:43 pm Crazy how no one has posted in this topic since Red Bud lmao
It's not how it used to be :wink:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Did you guys see Steve Matthes ripping on Puma on Twitter recently? That was awesome.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Over an iPod of all things
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Nope, missed that unfortunately :shock:
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Happy to see Jett nailing it, though he made it really close. Seems like he has some allies on the track, DS90 "letting him by" and Jett thanking him 2 times. That guy that waved him on like crazy one lap after the finish line out in the start turn. Unusual to see, but very fun. :)

Next year will be fun to see, so happy that Mookie got a full factory 2 year deal! Just hope he'll stay healthy.