Sim Community - I'm Sorry.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Sim Community - I'm Sorry.

Post by Jrife548 »

This is a post from Seth Garrett
I've been playing this game since 2014, and ever since I figured out that arcade physics was a thing and how to turn it off, I've been absolutely captivated by this game and the idea of a community of people coming together and racing on it. I was terrible at the game until about 2018 when I started racing above 18th place novice lcq level, and since I inserted myself into it and becoming a slightly more known individual in the community, I've always been a total shithead and always acted like a small child. To everyone. I'm starting to kinda realize that now and I'm here to say I'm genuinely sorry. Most people in the community don't really like me or like to associate with me in any way, and I understand it. I'm going to get a bit personal here if you don't care to read it then just don't.
I definitely use this game as an outlet for my anger. My life isn't perfect, and when things go wrong I usually just talk shit to other people or complain about the game in rF or something. I know I come off as having somewhat of an ego sometimes (don't worry, I know I'm in no place to be having an ego about my sim skills) but it helps me feel better about myself and my current situation. My life is just consistent loss of loved ones, extreme stress, depression, you name it. I hate my job, I hate the fact that now I'm going to be physically disabled for the rest of my life, and I hate the fact that I'm hated in the community. I'm constantly angry and bitter over everything. I have genuinely been so depressed that I waste my leave just so I could wallow in my bed. I've distanced myself from my friends and a lot of my family in real life and now the only real people I can call "friends" are through this video game. That's extremely sad, but it's my life right now. A breakup literally right after I was getting shipped off to boot camp completely turned my life plans upside down, and now I don't even know what I'm going to do with my life. The "Fall of Seth Garrett videos were definitely real, but the raging wasn't from the game as much as it was of me venting.
I just want everyone to know that thinks badly of me, that everything I've said negatively about you, or the community, or rF and it's track crew, is almost never what I really think. It's just me venting to myself. I'm sorry to everyone. I'm just tired of being one of the people in the community that's looked down on, because I truly think I shouldn't be one of those guys. I'm here to say that I'm trying to change and help out in the community as much as I can because I truly love this game and everything it has to offer. Sorry for getting extremely personal on a public forum post but I really needed to get this off my chest and I wanted everyone to hear it. Thanks for those who read this shit and hopefully if we have beef or a grudge we can drop it.
ColtHans

Re: Sim Community - I'm Sorry.

Post by ColtHans »

venting you sussy baka
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MarcusThompson »

what a loose Donnie
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MarcusThompson wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:38 am what a loose Donnie
Not sure the point of bumping this other than the fact that you got in a little argument with him and you think it's cringe or whatever. This post was made over 2 years ago and it shows growth and maturity by taking accountability for his past actions, something I pray you realize in the future.
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:53 am
MarcusThompson wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:38 am what a loose Donnie
Not sure the point of bumping this other than the fact that you got in a little argument with him and you think it's cringe or whatever. This post was made over 2 years ago and it shows growth and maturity by taking accountability for his past actions, something I pray you realize in the future.
i pray in the future you finally get your willy wet
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MarcusThompson wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:51 am i pray in the future you finally get your willy wet
Thanks for the support.