2022 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2022 SX Discussion

Post by checkerz »

m121c wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:39 pm

I think you are right. I listened to pulpmx lastnight (Ken was fired up lol) and it does seem he had said something prior. I can also recall seeing he had a insta story along the lines of (back in the gym) or something in December but my brain thought it was his first day back at his gym in the US.

Man its tough to keep up with all the socials!
It's too bad our sport is so small and our media is so burnt out that they also take the off season off... we shouldn't have to rely on stalking every rider's social... I will say SwapMoto has done a quite decent job keeping up with the off season compared to anyone else.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

JA showin' his old self. Roczen too. :twisted: Poor Shimoda, needs to get the butterflies out. Craig is an old fave cuz of his dad. Gotta dig out my old Ultracross pix.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Couldn't find Kingdome '92, but...

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Much better race. I don't have a problem with rough racing but taking yourselves out to allow title favorites to scoot through is stupid. This week showed what I meant last week, the finishing order wasn't what should've happened because they couldn't get out of their own way.

I don't hate it if Craig runs away with it, seeing what the field is it honestly makes sense he would. I'd like to see him at least challenged a little bit though.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

What do you think Anderson should have done at A1? I guess settling for 3rd would have been a smart Dungey move but I can't blame him for going for it. Just needed to back off and try to square back under him when he knew Barcia had the inside.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Honestly, I don't really hold Anderson to it except he got got there twice. After Mookie did it in the heats he should've known better but it was a bit different. In the heats, he was getting passed and Malcolm just pushed past, in the main he was faster than Justin but Barcia did Barcia things. The main ones I was upset with were Sexton and Mookie/Marv because they were easily ahead of people they should've beat but couldn't get out of their own way to actually do it.

As long as parity keeps up that's all I want. Seeing the top two from last year finish first and second, was a terrible sign especially considering what could've been.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Anyone but Seth :cry: :cry: :cry:
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
TeamHavocRacing

Cody Darr wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:52 am Anyone but Seth :cry: :cry: :cry:
Holy shit!!! Hey man!
TeamHavocRacing

Fuckin' a! Go Hill!
TeamHavocRacing

Ah well. He's gonna have a heart attack!
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pumaxcs wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:16 am Early predictions.
- No title defenses will work (I know Colt/Coop swapped coasts so not technically a defense, maybe repeat is the right word?)
- 8 different winners in 450s
- Round 3 will be the most boring race of the season
- Shimoda will be the highest scoring 250 PC rider
Only into the heats but I feel really good about my Round 3 prediction.
MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

Now that was more like it! Go Hill! Good PR for Tedder!
TeamHavocRacing

OMG Craig! That is the best race I've seen in a long time! Great battles at the front too! No visor podium!
TeamHavocRacing

They need to fire the audio producer because that's 2 silent treatments tonight.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Was weird seeing Tomac dressed in the French flag :lol: