2022 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2022 SX Discussion

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Thanks! It's always good to get the ACTUAL truth.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I got confused with my Ohio boys. Karnow, definitely capable of a contract breach. Clason not so much.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

What the fuck happened?
Pumaxcs wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:59 am Hope Roczen comes back sooner or later. He had fastest qualifying until time expired so I thought for sure he was going to atleast be there but man him getting lapped in all three 10 minute races was not fun. I don't think its very likely but do have to wonder if HRC just tells him to not show up one week.
Didn't think, of all the things I speculate, that that one was going to be correct. It remains to be seen but if Sexton is out, can Ken come back or will they get a fill in? Possibly have an opposite coast Lawrence fill in? Maybe Hunter because they don't want him pointing out of 250's, don't see them jeopardizing Jett's title. Maybe look to a consistent 450 rider who rides Honda like a Brayton or Clason?

Also with this I think that was the final nail for the championship. Tomac has far too big of a gap for anyone to overcome at this point and an Eli with momentum, confidence, and little pressure cannot be stopped.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Drinking game: Take half a shot every time Todd Harris fucks up someone's name. Guarantee to be plastered by the LCQ's.

I've seen at least 3 people on my Facebook cry about Sexton landing on Webb like it was intentional. I can't tell if it's just Facebook, or if people are genuinely that stupid.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing

What absolute carnage last night! It's like the were IED's placed on the track. Such a brutal race.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Oh A Ray! He needs to be more humble about being the king of sketch. Pulp show fodder.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Jett has to be the luckiest person to escape the Forker cross jump and the heat race start like that. Clearly the only one who can beat him right now is himself.

Anderson on the other hand is one of the unluckiest people out there. The number of times a "worst case a second" nights have ended in 7ths is crazy.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

R.I.P. Orman "Ted" Hill. The very reason any of them raced. He adopted Monte and Angie landed him and procreated the boys. 😪
TeamHavocRacing

In Seattle! So much cleaner than Portland! It looks like a window of no precipitation right around race time. That or 30% chance of showers so I'll take that as nothing to worry about. Tomac train keep a rollin'!
TeamHavocRacing

The weather was perfect and had a great show put on for us in Seattle tonight! Fights and everything!
TeamHavocRacing

Great track. Great racing. Wishing there were more showdowns!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Didn't think Jett would get back to the podium :shock:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Forkner and Varize could've ended up far worse. Also bummed that Forkner put Varize's bike on the ground when he got up :cry:
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Forker is very lucky he didn't reinjure his shoulder. Mitch would've committed unalive if he did.
MXS Cares
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Was there any penalty for Forkner's track cut?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.