2022 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2022 SX Discussion

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:01 pmI hope Josh won't get hurt. He's Mr. Glass.
ANOTHER CURSE! Dislocated hip and fractured pelvis. I guess he'll need some spinal injury to stop. I look at Don Bisceglia and think there's someone who didn't get the hint either. Guy's a cripple.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Hampshire and Smith 1-2 in the heat. Nice! The video contest years ago introduced me to them. Remember video contests? AC owning the broadcast skills!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

What an exclamation point to the end of that 450 race! I want to see the front wheel of that Honda, it has to be bent! No spoilers otherwise.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:55 am What an exclamation point to the end of that 450 race! I want to see the front wheel of that Honda, it has to be bent! No spoilers otherwise.
They showed it. It was taco'd. Never seen anything like that before.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The fact that something like that has happened twice to Sexton is so crazy.

If you disregard that 3 people fell and you remove all whoop sections then Webb is back baby.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Pumaxcs wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:29 pm If you disregard that 3 people fell and you remove all whoop sections then Webb is back baby.
He's got Roczen right where he wants him!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

I love these topsy turvy seasons.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Last night was a mess. Surprised that they didn't throw a red flag (despite it being about 2 to go) when Hampshire laid there without moving.
TeamHavocRacing

LeClair won without any wins and so did Eli. Coincidence? Yep, pretty much. Carnage abounds again. I loved the track.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

East coast is falling under the same trick and we keep falling for it. The dudes who are fast but always hurt are never ready for West. No matter how name stacked the East is, its always quickly decimated back down to earth. Hope no lasting effects from this week for RJ and Forkner.

Big Mookie fan here but one takeaway I had from that. Flashback to A1, but not for the reason you think. When he and Marv got together I was very much team Mookie but in their off track talk Marv did say something that stuck out that I found weird, however, he may have a point. "Why didn't you brake?" It seems like Malcolm either isn't aware someone is passing them or believes he is big enough to just push through them. Andersons pass wasn't the best as he admitted on the podium he accidentally hit the gas when he landed and caused him to miss his tuck down rut but they were parallel when they made contact and no reason why it had to be that spectacular. Anderson is a bit like Barcia or my dog in that when they go by they have to touch you.

Bummer for Ferrandis going down twice this weekend but I'm sure Daytona will treat him well. Hope Marv is ok after being squeezed in the swingarm. Hope Roczen comes back sooner or later. He had fastest qualifying until time expired so I thought for sure he was going to atleast be there but man him getting lapped in all three 10 minute races was not fun. I don't think its very likely but do have to wonder if HRC just tells him to not show up one week.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Pumaxcs wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:59 am Big Mookie fan here but one takeaway I had from that. Flashback to A1, but not for the reason you think. When he and Marv got together I was very much team Mookie but in their off track talk Marv did say something that stuck out that I found weird, however, he may have a point. "Why didn't you brake?" It seems like Malcolm either isn't aware someone is passing them or believes he is big enough to just push through them.
Agree 100% with this. If you hang around outside of someone who has a wheel on you, you're teeing yourself up. It's not the other rider's fault for following through.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I have such Mookie fever but, this sickness may be terminal. Every time he has a chance he blows it and its so tough to watch. Like he gets angry and ghosts rides into someone, knowing he will likely go down too.
MXS Cares
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Pumaxcs wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:55 am I have such Mookie fever but, this sickness may be terminal. Every time he has a chance he blows it and its so tough to watch. Like he gets angry and ghosts rides into someone, knowing he will likely go down too.
Totally got the fever aswell and the way he went through that first rhythm section after the start going from like 6th or whatever to 2nd I thought he'd win tonight. Then that thing happened with Jason and while I wouldn't even consider it a take out cause he just followed the way that rut went, he prolly didnt want to back down for JA either. Just kinda ironic thinking back to what he said at A1 to Marv :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

That's a bummer about Logan Karnow's sponsor ghosting him. Does anybody know who that sponsor was?
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

From the Ohio forum Pitracer, which I swore to never go back to. Karnow grew up on the Ohio circuit. I think he's a generally good kid, so it could likely be legal fine print that caused the breach? Showed up 10 minutes late to sign autographs? May never know.