2022 MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2022 MX Discussion

Post by Pumaxcs »

After Ken said "I want to win but not at all cost" I just assumed the end was near. Holding off Tomac at Colorado was fucking impressive for someone who wasn't doing it at all costs.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Pumaxcs wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:01 am After Ken said "I want to win but not at all cost" I just assumed the end was near. Holding off Tomac at Colorado was fucking impressive for someone who wasn't doing it at all costs.
Following that up with getting Dungey at the end of M2 at High Point. I might regret my bold prediction of Dungey racing more races then Roczen this year.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pumaxcs wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:55 am 250 will have 8 different moto winners, 450 will only have 5
This is looking insanely wrong for me. The Lawrences are on an untouchable level. I don't know if anyone on the gate can match what they do.

As I put on Twitter, these two are literal walking blank checks. Just whatever they demand has to be met because any one of their sponsors would be so stupid to let them walk away. They are extremely marketable, young, and fast.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

JOOOOOOOOOOOO MUTHAFUCKIN SHIMOOOOOOOODA

MXS Cares
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Wow! Can't wait to watch this one!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Man! 250 wad non stop action!! REEED BUUUUUD!
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Nice jump out of the gate in the first moto!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

This shit was comical.
MXS Cares
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Looked so silly when they both just stood and tried to start :lol: the kickstarter would've made it look much more urgent :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Eli looks scary fast like right before his double-shoulder wreck! Can he maintain it?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Big congrats to Casey Cochran for his performance in the FIM Junior's and helping Team USA win the overall.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pumaxcs wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:55 am This is the type of content I show up for.

The rotating announcer thing they are doing is a tryout. Someone will return next year as the voice next to Weege
If that one was too mild of a prediction to balance it out, Ironman II as a final round because California is shutdown due to Monkeypox outbreak
The 250 championships will be closer and more competitive
Jordan Jarvis qualifies for 4 rounds
250 will have 8 different moto winners, 450 will only have 5
Both classes fail to title defend due to injury, crowning first time champions
- I hope its James so fucking bad bro. He was charismatic enough to carry and entertain and then insightful when needed.
- I heard there was a rumor that the final round was almost moved but, not sure if it was monkeypox related
- Huge miss, like lmao thats so incorrect
- Only 2
- 5 in 250, 4 in 450. Right idea, just too ambitious
- Congrats Jett for surviving the curse, I was so close with first time champion in Sexton but Tomac was just too strong at that final.

0/6 :lol:
MXS Cares
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Pumaxcs wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:25 pm - I hope its James so fucking bad bro. He was charismatic enough to carry and entertain and then insightful when needed.
James was so good! He felt nothing like a "polished" announcer the way Emig or RC does. Just casual with a whole bunch of charisma. The insights was fresh and new, not "get the start", "it's geico time, how much do you REEAAALLLY have to push here?" and the momentum talk. Him and Weege were a great combo. 8) :shock:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Team Tedder getting BOTH Hills for 2023!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Are they going to race the whole SX season?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com