What are your hobbies outside of MxSim???

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
soc_monki
Team: JDR JStar Motors

Re: What are your hobbies outside of MxSim???

Post by soc_monki »

Wahlamt wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:26 pm PureMXS repository has a lot of old bangers on it, for the people who played quite a few years ago. I'll update it with Black Mesa (link) immediately!
You are THE MAN! Going there now! Been playing the old 2013 SX tracks, lots of great memories racing on them and I'm getting my flow back slowly but surely. Amazing how, after all this time (upwards of 10 years? With some play here and there) that I can jump back in and get my groove back, but MX Bikes, after who knows how many hours, still makes me rage. I go and play with the Beta 18 OEMs and it's just...I dunno, not as good as Sim? Or at least doesn't feel as good.

Not to downplay MX Bikes, it's great. I just feel like Sim actually rewards getting loose and sliding around, and keeping the bike on edge, where Bikes, if you lose traction you're done. LOL
soc_monki
Team: JDR JStar Motors

Post by soc_monki »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfIefQh0BS4

And just for the nostalgia, and for people who have never seen this track. I have TONS of these kinds of videos saved on my old PC, from DJD and Mittocs and who knows who else...Mikey? I remember racing Mikey, in Sim and in iRacing. Cool dude, clean racer.

Good thing Sim runs well on my laptop. Working away from home will give me PLENTY of time to work on my chops. May not be Pro anymore, at least maybe ill be Vet class, and pull out the KX125 and see if I can still hoon in SX LOL
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

soc_monki wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:54 pm Been playing the old 2013 SX tracks, lots of great memories racing on them and I'm getting my flow back slowly but surely.
JLV's SX kicks ass. 15-16 seasons were good too!
soc_monki wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:19 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfIefQh0BS4

And just for the nostalgia, and for people who have never seen this track. I have TONS of these kinds of videos saved on my old PC, from DJD and Mittocs and who knows who else...Mikey? I remember racing Mikey, in Sim and in iRacing. Cool dude, clean racer.

Good thing Sim runs well on my laptop. Working away from home will give me PLENTY of time to work on my chops. May not be Pro anymore, at least maybe ill be Vet class, and pull out the KX125 and see if I can still hoon in SX LOL
I always liked the trackcomp 2009+2010 tracks. Lots of quality in one place! OG Mittocs being the youtube guy!