2023 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2023 SX Discussion

Post by Pumaxcs »

Since Villo I've not had a "favorite" which arguably has made things way more fun. I was essentially a Deegan kid for RV though.

I agree though. Jett looks poised to do some damage to a record book.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I noticed that Jett has a tatoo of a bird on his hand. I think it's a cardinal.

Jett is MX_Cardinal confirmed.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Welp, the 2023 TT is now behind us and Michael Dunlop will have to wait another year to claim the TT crown. Peter Hickman took the Superstock win to stop the roll of 4 victories Dunlop clicked off in what looked to be a tromping of Ian Hutchinson's record 5 wins in a TT fortnight. Hickman also broke the outright record with an average 136.358 mph lap. He also unexpectedly won the second Supertwins race when Dunlop had a breakdown. We came so close to the first death-free TT since 1982. It's quite possible! Bring on the Ulster GP to see if Hicky can get an even faster lap speed there!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:45 pmWelp, the 2023 TT is now behind us...
LOL @ being old.
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:03 pm Prepare for incoming dynasty. It hasn't been like that since Villo, or whomever.
Geez! I said prepare, but kinda wasn't myself. This is killer! For once, I'm not bored by a complete shutout. For some reason, back during Ricky's dynasty, I tuned out. Probably cuz I didn't like him. Jett looks like he's superimposed onto the video riding on a way smoother track of the same layout. Lesko!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Hoo boy! Thursday Night Motocross insane! The General autographed my Moto Option hat ftw! Barely got to see the main because it was so packed. Not going because of conflicting camping trip then Big Hilljam 2 weeks after. Anyone ever go to that?
TeamHavocRacing

:oops:
not making the Shoug on this most opportune of years! I want Jett to pull it off! Have fun to whomever goes!
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pumaxcs wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 1:04 pm Also, I like Deegan as a racer, but holy shit, are the Deegan fans insufferable lmao
Guess that explains why those types like the Deegan so much lmao
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:03 pm Prepare for incoming dynasty. It hasn't been like that since Villo, or whomever.
Done! Just win the last two to seal it!
TeamHavocRacing

Done! The damn thumbnail for the 2nd moto shows Jett picking his bike up! Thankfully it was after the finish! That goes on the Mount Rushmore of moto for sure. Lady Luck was riding along the whole time too! It's going to be a long time before another rookie does that. With a deep field like that too! Phew!
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Damn, that Jett guy sure can ride a dirt bike. Even after that start to still managing to lead the first lap. When its your year, its your year.
MXS Cares
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

This was a tough season for an anti Honda bigot like me.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

As a Kawasaki fan boy it was also almost really rough for me. :lol:
MXS Cares
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Wasn't all bad for Kawasaki. At least Shimoda got a 1-1 to finish the season. I wonder who he's riding for next season.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

The rumor has it he's going back to HRC with Hunter moving up
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

jlv wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:28 am Wasn't all bad for Kawasaki. At least Shimoda got a 1-1 to finish the season. I wonder who he's riding for next season.
Nah, JLV, you don't understand. If Kawasaki had their first winless season since '81, August would've cyberbullied the shit out of me.

I want to make note of it. I scored 3rd overall in fantasy for Unadilla, just missed top 500 overall, and smoked Kellen.
MXS Cares