2023 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2023 SX Discussion

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yeah I doubt that he comes back ever and, similar with Stewart, we get an all-timer go out very unceremoniously. If that type of injury normally leaves you out for a year, that means he misses 2024 SX season and will be mostly behind on outdoor prep so doubt he lines up for any of that. The next time he could be at full strength would be SX 2025 and two years out with no racing even if he did come back he wouldn't be the same.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

My wife was absolutely stunned how he showed zero pain reaction, emotional outburst, breakdown or basically any other sign of that gnarly of an injury. He has to be a great poker player. I still believe he doesn't want to leave it like this. P.S. I uninstalled Messenger.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

That was weird! When I've seen that happen in football games it looks like they're in total agony but Eli took it like it was no big deal. He must be part terminator.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

What a wild season. Grateful to have watched it all go down. Cheers to being a Moto Fan 🖤
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Nice to see Justin Hill get a podium. Who would have thought the Hills would be among the only survivors in a season like this.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

jlv wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 2:07 am Nice to see Justin Hill get a podium. Who would have thought the Hills would be among the only survivors in a season like this.
Not me, that's for sure. Justin was very impressive. Going to be interesting to see where they land up next year.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

jlv wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 2:07 amWho would have thought the Hills would be among the only survivors in a season like this.
There is one man on our forum who would have thought this.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

Shhhh! My wife doesn't know yet! All I know is he boxed. I accidentally saw the podium footage on IG this morning. We were in Seattle all weekend and did what I could for press blackout. She'll get to know later today when we watch.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I liked it when he turned directly toward the camera and said "thank you Choppy for always defending us on the MX Simulator forum and in all your discord groups."
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

He thanked us when we were the only ones to show up for his last LLAQ before he went pro. A rain-soaked Woodland MX.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You were always there.
TeamHavocRacing

Don't make me dig out his baby pictures.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

2023 MX Discussion

Post by 137 »

Surprised nobody got this going yet. But anywho let’s hear some predictions for this summer 8)

-I think it’s gonna be Honda stealing the show for the most part in 450s and Hunter in the 250s.
-Does Ferrandis have that 2021 speed that won him the outdoor championship?
-Will Webb finally get a win/overall on the big bike?
-I also think AP7 is gonna have flashes of speed and have quite a few podiums
-Barcia ehh who cares
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I'm happy the 250 class exists because if it was just the Jett/Chase show, while entirely fun to watch now, would grow so boring.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

Prepare for incoming dynasty. It hasn't been like that since Villo, or whomever.