PureMX - motocross game for iphone

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Number3

Re: PureMX - motocross game for iphone

Post by Number3 »

I'm sorry you don't like the game, I'll take a look at increasing the gravity although I don't think it's that far out.
Jonee589

Post by Jonee589 »

Number3 wrote:I'm sorry you don't like the game, I'll take a look at increasing the gravity although I don't think it's that far out.
I don't really "hate" the game it just has some things that need to be fixed :) Take a look at Moto X Mayhem they have the gravity perfected. :)
jlv wrote:lol. I'm such a noob!
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

sorry for bringing up this thread. :P
number3, i like the game but i´d love to have a tilt to lean option and a bigger area for buttons, half of the time i end up crashing coz i missed the tiny area.
i like it, altrought i think also that the gravity feels a little too low for my taste.
great job! :)
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Number3

Post by Number3 »

I may or may not release an update which will fix a few bugs and etc. I may also add some in app purchases with new bikes / tracks etc.
I'm busy with other things ATM and don't really have the time to mess around with this app.

P.S I've never had a problem with the controls but it's probably down to the way I have always used them. I never take my thumb off the leaning control I just move my thumb back to the middle when I'm not leaning. Also in the last update I added different controls for people that were having problems with this.
ScrubDatMx
Team: Late Night Crew

Post by ScrubDatMx »

Number3 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:58 pm Hi all, just passing by to plug my new game for Iphone :D

-------------------------------
Features
-------------------------------
-Realistic Physics
-Great Graphics
-25 Realistic Motocross Tracks
-Local High Scores
-Fun Addictive Gameplay
-Realistic Bike Sounds
-Ragdoll Physics

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puremx/id392550637?mt=8

Here's a few promo codes for the (US app store only):
H7TFYL6F93K9
EL7RTKKK74KH
E7KEEA4RL3MH
P4YHWK6XAJAE
Is there anyway to get this game again still? I remember always playing it back in the day