PureMX - motocross game for iphone

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: PureMX - motocross game for iphone

Post by Pumaxcs »

I'd be more than happy to beta for you. If anyone follows RacerX on twitter, that was me having a discussion with them about Mad Skills MX vs Pure Motocross. Openfeint is a pretty good option to, I've used it for a couple games and it does seem well tested and friendly.

Also, a 35.9 on track 7? You are insane! My best is a 40.1 Looks I've got the challenge I was looking for. I'll also look on Vital for the thing your talking about. Thanks.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Number3

Post by Number3 »

So I finally managed to finish the update and it's now available on the app store.

The game has been totally revamped and now includes, Open Feint leader boards and challenges, improved physics, it works better on older phones, new graphics and a level editor. It is basically a brand new game.

I hope you all enjoy the game!

-Bill
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I knew I forgot something! Sorry I never got back to you. I'll give the new version a try a come back at you with a review. Thanks for the update.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Number3

Post by Number3 »

It's no problem, I know you got hurt and I was pretty slow updating anyway.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Just got it updated, editor took ne seconds to learn. Wish their was an undo but the editor is everything you could wish. I haven't been able to try out the new tracks or my creations because everytime I push play or test it closes out.
MXS Cares
Number3

Post by Number3 »

hmm. The game doesn't work at all or just when you're testing a new level? Have you tried saving it and playing it through the level select menu? I have re downloaded the app from the store and tested it on 3 different devices and have had no problems.

I can't really think what the problem could be to be honest. The only possible thing could be that you have updated the app whereas I have had to do fresh installs. If it still doesn't work, try deleting the app and installing it from scratch.

-Bill
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Fresh install worked. I'll tell my friends how to fix it thanks.
MXS Cares
Number3

Post by Number3 »

Thanks for letting me know.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

My first two minutes of play I got three tracks unlocked. Not a fan of the bar for the movements because the box is hard to find while hitting lines. The new options is fantastic and graphics look great. My only problem with gamplay is the movement bar.
MXS Cares
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

I just updated and the game crashes as soon as I press play. But everything else works...
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

Number3 wrote:Hi all, just passing by to plug my new game for Iphone :D

-------------------------------
Features
-------------------------------
-Realistic Physics
-Great Graphics
-25 Realistic Motocross Tracks
-Local High Scores
-Fun Addictive Gameplay
-Realistic Bike Sounds
-Ragdoll Physics

http://puremxgame.com/images/pic1.png
http://puremxgame.com/images/pic2.png
http://puremxgame.com/images/pic4.png

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puremx/id392550637?mt=8

Here's a few promo codes for the (US app store only):
H7TFYL6F93K9
EL7RTKKK74KH
E7KEEA4RL3MH
P4YHWK6XAJAE
Wow dude my dad is absessed with this game, he bought it like 1 week ago and he cant stop playing it, and he is good at it too :lol:
good game though.
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
Number3

Post by Number3 »

Hi Brina / anyone else who is having a problem, there is a fix for this which is waiting for approval. In the mean time delete the application and reinstall it from the app store. This will fix the problem.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Bill
Number3

Post by Number3 »

Pumaxcs wrote:My first two minutes of play I got three tracks unlocked. Not a fan of the bar for the movements because the box is hard to find while hitting lines. The new options is fantastic and graphics look great. My only problem with gamplay is the movement bar.
You aren't the only person to say this. I've been playing it this way for a few months now and I'm used to it. When I am playing I never take my thumb off the screen so I never have any issues with missing the box.

For the next version I'll put an option in to switch back to the old way. I did try buttons for leaning as well so I might as well throw them in too. I also tried using the accelerometer because quite a few people asked for it but tilt control just never seem to work for me, they always feel way too imprecise.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Ok sounds good. I agreed with tilt control, keep it on screen. Me and a friend I work with were playing all day today and got pretty used to the bar. The editor is brilliant is how simple it is but how much it let's you do. The scale took me awhile to understand but once you get it you can make some awesome tracks. Only things is have a undo because there is no telling how many times I've thought I was in move mode but was actually in edit and changed everything up.
MXS Cares
Jonee589

Post by Jonee589 »

Alright I know you havn't spent much time on working on this game. BUT this is the worst mx game I have bought on my iphone. In the air the gravity is all effed up and it doesn't feel realistic.
jlv wrote:lol. I'm such a noob!