PureMX - motocross game for iphone

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
squirrelboy86
Team: SD | Action Suzuki

Re: PureMX - motocross game for iphone

Post by squirrelboy86 »

i love this game!! i got in trouble 4 times for playing it at school lol but it was so worth it haha btw on track 17 i got a 19.53 tell me your best
Roy Mitchell wrote:I got cockblocked by the refrigerator
Click for go fast.
dcMN

Post by dcMN »

my best is a 19.93 but i only got in trouble once for playing it
squirrelboy86
Team: SD | Action Suzuki

Post by squirrelboy86 »

dcMN wrote:my best is a 19.93 but i only got in trouble once for playing it
i have low 19 sec times on like 5 tracks now i think
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Tracks 4, 12, 14, 17, 19, and 21 are the funnest.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Number3

Post by Number3 »

Hi all,

The update is now in the app store (took over 2 weeks to approve) which fixes the 3G bug. Theres a few tweaks and extra features but I didn't have the time to do lots of work on it. I've had some good reviews for the game, mainly from people who are fans of the sport. By the way, the game is now called pure motocross instead of puremx.

There is also a free version with a few levels for people to try.

Thanks, Bill.

(PS don't forget to rate it if you like it)
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

This update reminded me that I hadnt wrote a review. This game has passed other MX games by far. I have put well over the amount of hours that I put into MVA Untamed. The only thing me and my friend don't like is that when your leaning back and in the zone you hit the brakes sometimes and it just ruins your flow. We were trying to brainstorm a way to fix that maybe with like a different position or something but came up with nothing. Other than that though this game is the best and most played on my phone.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Is there a way to convert it to work on the iTouch?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Number3

Post by Number3 »

KTM57 wrote:Is there a way to convert it to work on the iTouch?
It should work on most ipod touches. I'm not too clued up on how each model relates to iphone though so I'm not 100% sure on performance. There is a free version out now with a few levels so you can try that first if you like.

-Bill
Number3

Post by Number3 »

Pumaxcs wrote:This update reminded me that I hadnt wrote a review. This game has passed other MX games by far. I have put well over the amount of hours that I put into MVA Untamed. The only thing me and my friend don't like is that when your leaning back and in the zone you hit the brakes sometimes and it just ruins your flow. We were trying to brainstorm a way to fix that maybe with like a different position or something but came up with nothing. Other than that though this game is the best and most played on my phone.
Thanks for the review and kind words, I'm glad you like it. There is still room for improvement and I'm adding new features as and when I have the time. The trouble is it takes weeks for apple to approve app updates(at least it has for me) and I don't have much spare time at the moment to work on it.

-Bill
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I've tried to install both the free and paid one, but neither works. It says I need the iPhone 4 update or something.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Travis107
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Travis107 »

Same here
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Number3 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:This update reminded me that I hadnt wrote a review. This game has passed other MX games by far. I have put well over the amount of hours that I put into MVA Untamed. The only thing me and my friend don't like is that when your leaning back and in the zone you hit the brakes sometimes and it just ruins your flow. We were trying to brainstorm a way to fix that maybe with like a different position or something but came up with nothing. Other than that though this game is the best and most played on my phone.
Thanks for the review and kind words, I'm glad you like it. There is still room for improvement and I'm adding new features as and when I have the time. The trouble is it takes weeks for apple to approve app updates(at least it has for me) and I don't have much spare time at the moment to work on it.

-Bill
There is no rush as you can tell I'm very pleased with how the app is now.
MXS Cares
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

i would suggest everyone updating to 4.1 and creating a GAMECENTER account its like xbox leaderboards and for multiplayer games... also recc jailbreaking. theres another game thats like excited bike 3d and its not 2xl.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Thought I'd let you know this game is amazing and would like to see a Game Center update for this. A few friends of mine have gotten this game after trying it on mine and I would like to race against a ghost but even just knowing the times they've posted would be cool. Also, would like to hear others people best times on some tracks. My favorite is track 12 and my best is 34.57. Anyone else have some times I'm ready to crush some new ones.
MXS Cares
Number3

Post by Number3 »

Hi Pumaxcs my best on Level12 is 35.43 :cry: can you beat 35.93 on Level 7?

Some people on VitalMX have posted some times as well so check them out one guy had some pretty quick times if I remember correctly.
I'll be starting to develop the game again after XMas and will be looking for a few beta testers if you're interested? There will be an Android version to follow too.
I'll let you know when I'll be handing out beta versions. I haven't looked into Game Center too much but I'll probably use Openfeint instead as there seem to be more features which will add a lot to the game.

-Bill