Online poker

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
knapp21
Team: Privateer

Online poker

Post by knapp21 »

Anyone on here play? I've been playing for about a year now... recently made the switch from full tilt to pokerstars. I honestly feel like the deck is much more fair. I got screwed on so many bad beats on full tilt. I actually broke my door when I lost 58 bucks in one hand months ago. It was like I was dreaming. A bunch of reraising before the flop and I have A J. Flop comes A J 10. Dude puts me all in... how could I not call? He has A 10. I make the call and I am so happy. I literally yelled YES YES YES. Turn came 3... i yell NO FUCKING 10. and BOOOOM 10 of fucking spades. I guess thats poker, but its not the first time shit like that has happened, just not as extreme. Please tell me some stories or where you play, if you even do!
ddmx

Re: Online poker

Post by ddmx »

My roommate plays on fulltilt i think it is. He plays all. the. time. He actually makes good money at it, like a part time job, lots of tourneys and stuff, really smart kid. It's so funny to see him rage though! He lost like 80 bucks in a hand one time nearly launched his laptop out our window hahaha
knapp21

Post by knapp21 »

you really do have to be smart to make money. ive learned that bluffing gets you in trouble almost all of the time, even playing heads up. patience is the key.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

He's a fan of rush poker, and he literally knows all the outs/odds/stats when playing. If I didn't hate taking chances with money, aka betting, I'd probably enjoy poker more.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

My dad plays with the fake cash no Partypoker. He's been playing for eons. Something like 5 years now, and has literally billions of dollars.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

i used to, sometimes here and there. but its so much more enjoyable with a group of people you know. we used to have atleast 10-20 players split up between 2-3 tables every friday night and have a 20$ buy in + 10 $ add on, good times. Thats where you reallly learn to play because you get the experience from older people.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
chris465

Post by chris465 »

I play quite a bit online and live. Knapp trust me I have taken lots of bad beats like that in real life too. I have also been on the good end of them.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

a group of about 8 buddies and I will get together every so often and play. Its always a good time even though I generally get my ass kicked. I then resort to pounding beers and calling all of them pussies for folding every damn hand!!!
knapp21

Post by knapp21 »

haha Jbob that is what usually gets me in trouble at the poker table. slamming to many brews...
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

i play on full tilt and pkr
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

my Dad plays it, hass won over $10,000 but lost it all when he broke up with his partner, he's addicted to it and it's the reason we stoped racing, so i fucking hate it.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

bump
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!