How'd You Find Out About MXSim?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.

How the f**k do you know about this game?

Good 'ol Google
11%
A Friend
11%
Programming forum
No votes
Moto-x website/forum
8%
MGF or similar
33%
Ya know, I have no freakin' clue how I got here!
17%
Other...
19%

Total votes: 36

Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Re: How'd You Find Out About MXSim?

Post by Mittocs »

ddmx488 wrote:if it wasn't for mgf and mva, then i wouldn't know about mxsim. somehow we need to get the word out. honestly, i think it needs to be ported to xbox360 or the like. i don't see why that couldn't happen. maybe not even onto consoles, but it needs a publisher becuase when it has that then it can get out on store shelves. that's where it's at.
Agreed, but there's still a lot of work that needs to be done before it gets to that stage. But I do think we need to start advertising it more.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
epik
Team: Privateer

Post by epik »

I found it on MGF. I was big into doing the seires races for untamed on 360, found mgf just searching for a new series to race in. I have a collection of every mx game rainbow,thq,EA, ect all the way back to excite bike i use to play when I was real young on orig nintendo, and have always dreamed about a game like this, sold all my rainbow games besides mcm2 after playing this for a week. I really really hope this thing takes off, most real mx racers and fans should support this game instead of bash like over at MGF.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

epik wrote:I found it on MGF. I was big into doing the seires races for untamed on 360, found mgf just searching for a new series to race in. I have a collection of every mx game rainbow,thq,EA, ect all the way back to excite bike i use to play when I was real young on orig nintendo, and have always dreamed about a game like this, sold all my rainbow games besides mcm2 after playing this for a week. I really really hope this thing takes off, most real mx racers and fans should support this game instead of bash like over at MGF.
MGF doesnt bash the game ,Its hard for people to embrace change and this game is a drastic change
I think for the better though
I found out about this game on MGF .....someone posted the demo and ill be honest I hated it for a long time but recently with all the new features this game has really come around
This game is definatly the future of MX Gaming
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
INVADEtheLINE
Team: Privateer

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

Motoboss wrote:
epik wrote:I found it on MGF. I was big into doing the seires races for untamed on 360, found mgf just searching for a new series to race in. I have a collection of every mx game rainbow,thq,EA, ect all the way back to excite bike i use to play when I was real young on orig nintendo, and have always dreamed about a game like this, sold all my rainbow games besides mcm2 after playing this for a week. I really really hope this thing takes off, most real mx racers and fans should support this game instead of bash like over at MGF.
MGF doesnt bash the game ,Its hard for people to embrace change and this game is a drastic change
I think for the better though
I found out about this game on MGF .....someone posted the demo and ill be honest I hated it for a long time but recently with all the new features this game has really come around
This game is definatly the future of MX Gaming

Haha yeah I remember when you were hatin' on the game, but it's cool to see how people come around with a little patience and how they see the game is progressing.
Thanks, Motoboss, for stickin around.
hondarider17

Post by hondarider17 »

youtube. just looking around and saw a video said mx sim bubba scrub 2 i said this is called mx sim so i got the demo and now the full version and its freakin ausome