gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: gaming

Post by tyskorn »

dylan22 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:37 am Ill always be a MXS guy at heart but man its the little things that make MXB so cool.
This is also thanks to me for being incredibly smart with the pretty neat decal system. You're welcome :lol:
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

tyskorn wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:15 pm
This is also thanks to me for being incredibly smart with the pretty neat decal system. You're welcome :lol:
Tylers the man
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

mctd.....
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

BF6 reveal! 3...2...1...BEGIN COUNTDOWN TIMER!!!! lol suckers!!!!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I feel like a child, but damn it does look pretty cool.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

I love how so many COD stalwarts are now BF converts.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

waiting for iRacing to download, install and update be all like...

TeamHavocRacing

Hopefully, they add maps and previous versions to expound on this. I'd love to use my shovel and dig a spawn point behind the airfield in BF Vietnam and take off in a stolen MiG 17.
TeamHavocRacing

Have you pre-loaded your Battlefield 2042 beta yet? Woot!
TeamHavocRacing

Super random and unformatted BF2042 clips...
TeamHavocRacing

"Unable to load persistence data...etc." First day server crashes/attacks causing disruption in play for BF2042. Wasn't like this at midnight till 2am Pacific. Let the children begin crying something similar to "Let's Go Brandon!"
TeamHavocRacing

OMG! Battlefield 2042 is sooo broken, even the logo has page tearing!!!!!!!
TeamHavocRacing

Does anyone else have a Logitech G815 keyboard? Was trying to find some cool animations for it like a blinking eye or some creepy shit.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

WIP scoreboard for BF2042

Was really excited for the game, but ultimately learned my lesson that EA/DICE will use nostalgia to drug up their customers to buy a half baked game.

Maybe in a couple of years when the game is actually finished and cpus/gpus are faster and cheaper, it will be a fulfilling experience.
TeamHavocRacing

I think it's nostalgia that clouded the perception/reception of 2042. They want features that aren't necessarily needed and fucking freaked out over things that haven't condemned other titles in the past that had WORSE launches that were NOT in the middle of a pandemic. Honestly, I think it's a big pile-on like "Let's Go Brandon!" Bored, misguided kids. I haven't had issues after the first three patches. Unfair assessments.