post pics of your bikes

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Team: CANVAS

Re: post pics of your bikes

Post by 317 »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my 2001 Kawasaki KX125. The graphics were done by Jason Felkey at Split Designs Co.

The bike was rebuilt from the bottom up. We stripped the frame to raw steel, and then clear coated it with some torch marks throughout it.
We also had the hubs and swingarm powder-coated to a matte rough black.

I am absolutely in love with my bike though, and it rides so smooth and sounds sooo crispy. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

(also, all the photos were taken/edited by me :))

dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

jmayo_2

Post by jmayo_2 »

Jack369
Team: Privateer

Post by Jack369 »

MotoTechHusqvarna
Team: MotoTech Yamaha

Post by MotoTechHusqvarna »

BG857
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

MotoTechHusqvarna wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:14 am Image

Nice build! wow
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Found a place I haven't splattered my bike all over... until now.

She's a beauty except her front end hits the sky almost every time we leave the ground...
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Looks good! You guys should do complete graphics kits. Why let pro circuit have all the fun?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

317 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:19 pm *breaking images to not be a dick*

This is my 2001 Kawasaki KX125. The graphics were done by Jason Felkey at Split Designs Co.

The bike was rebuilt from the bottom up. We stripped the frame to raw steel, and then clear coated it with some torch marks throughout it.
We also had the hubs and swingarm powder-coated to a matte rough black.

I am absolutely in love with my bike though, and it rides so smooth and sounds sooo crispy. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

(also, all the photos were taken/edited by me :))

Let me just say...

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
MotoTechHusqvarna
Team: MotoTech Yamaha

Post by MotoTechHusqvarna »

WillSt24 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:43 pm
MotoTechHusqvarna wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:14 am Image

Nice build! wow
Thanks man!
BG857
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

jlv wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:12 am Looks good! You guys should do complete graphics kits. Why let pro circuit have all the fun?
Once upon a time we did. Without paying a ton of money to run a race team it's tough to get that market. We'd rather help a ton of privateers and use that money in R&D than running a race team.