Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: 2016 DM Local Amateur Motocross Series Info

Post by Wahlamt »

kurash900 wrote:I want in 125/250 class:D I have 2.10.5:D
Since you have scored points in rF AM, you're not allowed there xD
Beginner Class:

Eligibility:

- Any rider who has never qualified for an rF amateur event.
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Wahlamt wrote:
kurash900 wrote:I want in 125/250 class:D I have 2.10.5:D
Since you have scored points in rF AM, you're not allowed there xD
Beginner Class:

Eligibility:

- Any rider who has never qualified for an rF amateur event.
We will be looking over sign ups the day of the race. Anyone who is signed up for the wrong class will either be moved or blacklisted (banned) from the race.
stekoo_987
Team: Privateer

Post by stekoo_987 »

i have signed up and want to qualify but the game says that the track doesnt match with the client track. How can i fix this?
PhilAbney97
Team: DM Racing Honda

Post by PhilAbney97 »

stekoo_987 wrote:i have signed up and want to qualify but the game says that the track doesnt match with the client track. How can i fix this?

Read the thread... read the thread.... read the thread......

This has already been stated on how to fix it.
Dead Meat Racing Series Admin
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
StallionFire
Team: Dead Meat Racing

Post by StallionFire »

Dimes HDR team wrote:nah guys! that's ok! just download all the packs and it's work
mototank14 wrote:Be sure to download all the necessary object packs. I'm not 100% sure which ones are used in the track need but everyone should have them all anyway.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1131

Here it is again. To fix the track problem use the link above. Be sure to download all 4 in both posts.

:wink:

logansm323
Team: Fuel Offroad

Post by logansm323 »

This looks sick dude! Thanks for putting this on!
PhilAbney97

Post by PhilAbney97 »

Some of you have been removed from the 125/250 class. Reasons being the rules state the 125/250 Beginner class is for people who are new to the game and have not qualified for Ams through RF. After a quick GUID Search if you were found with any results, then you were removed from the beginner class to allow racing to be between "Beginners".

With that, please feel free to sign up for the Open class and have a good race season!

To add onto this, I will continue to scrub the classes for violators. Make Sure, you are reading the rules that dictate what class you should be in. I will be scrubbing the open class tomorrow

V/r
Phil Abney
Dead Meat Racing/Simraces Admin

List Removed from 125/250:
Braden Carter
Caleb Hall
Keith Ball
Moto Agogo
Jack Perry
Jake Webb
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
PhilAbney97

Post by PhilAbney97 »

Some of you have been removed from the 125/250 class. Reasons being the rules state the 125/250 Beginner class is for people who are new to the game and have not qualified for Ams through RF. After a quick GUID Search if you were found with any results, then you were removed from the beginner class to allow racing to be between "Beginners".

With that, please feel free to sign up for the Open class and have a good race season!

To add onto this, I will continue to scrub the classes for violators. Make Sure, you are reading the rules that dictate what class you should be in. I will be scrubbing the open class tomorrow

V/r
Phil Abney
Dead Meat Racing/Simraces Admin

List Removed from 125/250:
Braden Carter
Caleb Hall
Keith Ball
Moto Agogo
Jack Perry
Jake Webb
"Suck it Heckman" -Phil
stekoo_987
Team: Privateer

Post by stekoo_987 »

PhilAbney97 wrote:
stekoo_987 wrote:i have signed up and want to qualify but the game says that the track doesnt match with the client track. How can i fix this?

Read the thread... read the thread.... read the thread......

This has already been stated on how to fix it.
sorry dude but i dont want to want to read every single message :D
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Qualifying times are gonna be a JOKE... Track is fun but for the next round, take the Timing Gates for serious... or put some dirt around the track or something please.

Hope people don't cut the track to much!!

Thanks
Alex V111#1017
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

VUSTTOS wrote:img
Can you upload the pictures somewhere else? Twitter doesn't seem to work, or at least leave link to your profile or something.

Yes, the timing gates do need to be worked on. If I'd done them, there'd be like twice as many, not because that is fun, just to prevent cutting. Anyways, my 2:04.6 is without cuts, I do have the demo if anyone doubt me :)
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Wahlamt wrote:
Can you upload the pictures somewhere else? Twitter doesn't seem to work, or at least leave link to your profile or something.

Yes, the timing gates do need to be worked on. If I'd done them, there'd be like twice as many, not because that is fun, just to prevent cutting. Anyways, my 2:04.6 is without cuts, I do have the demo if anyone doubt me :)
Alex V111#1017
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

VUSTTOS wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:

Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

VUSTTOS wrote:Qualifying times are gonna be a JOKE... Track is fun but for the next round, take the Timing Gates for serious... or put some dirt around the track or something please.

Hope people don't cut the track to much!!

I must ask you VUSTTOS, have you got a good laptime or tried the cuts you were showing? Because a lot of them wont even make you any time. Like 16-17, those waves are soo small and you can carry so much speed over them, going into that track at that point will just set you up badly for that corner. 6-7-8 + 23-24 + 13-14 + 19-20. All of those will most likely make you loose time, as you are not set up for the turn in a good way.

The green lines are cuts that may make you gain a little time (haven't tested)
The yellow lines are "my lines".

I doubt that a lot of them will be faster, as I think you gain more from going wfo out of a turn than going half throttle out, just to make a super sharp turn, instead of just scrubbing the very next jump.

But for the trackmaker, a timing gate should be placed pretty much at the start of every jump (table, double, triple etc), then soon after as a good practice. Also going into every turn, and out of it. If it's a long one, perhaps even one in the middle. It will be a tonne of timing gates, but it will almost be cut proof. I'd gladly explain more personally on skype :)