2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: 2016 rF Gaming Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by AHeckman2 »

Dawson24 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:It should be a privilege to be able to compete in the pro class, not just buy a UID and sign up for the pro class.

It should be something like 50 points as an amateur in one season, and have a top 10 finish.. or have a podium finish/main event/moto victory.

Just throwing stuff out there.
More than 50... I scored like 80 in ams last year and I don't belong in the pro class.
That's cuz you are a lifelong Grant, different rules for you.
MX181

Post by MX181 »

SMR 510RR wrote:
MX181 wrote:@checkers or rf crew just wondering if i will have access to all other rounds if i buy now? cheers
You mean the past rounds or the future rounds? The answer to both is yes.
Cheers Jason, good to see you active still!! and with an on point reply haha
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

MX181 wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:
MX181 wrote:@checkers or rf crew just wondering if i will have access to all other rounds if i buy now? cheers
You mean the past rounds or the future rounds? The answer to both is yes.
Cheers Jason, good to see you active still!! and with an on point reply haha
No problem.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Had the sickest battle for 20th place with Peter on the last lap. Went for this sick pass on him right before the finish and got wrecked by Chase Mcdonald entering the track like a dumb ass. :roll:
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

yzmxer608 wrote: I'd like to think I make fairly decent decisions when racing (from the outside on the gate I had top 15 starts going up the first hill both motos, and up to 8th near the Stewart/Tomac sweeper moto 2 before having front wheel problems), I'm just not fast or consistent enough to stay there (more front wheel problems). I will say though some of the other guys in the back of the pack can run faster times than me, but try to force passes so hard, I remember one incident where I was next to a guy on the inside and he still tried to take the same rut causing us to crash. I'm not trying to talk myself up but back 4 years ago or so yes the pace was slower, but you still had to make good decisions to do good.
Couldn't agree with this more, I'm probably one of the most cautious people on the first lap. It baffles me when people make a do or die pass when they have 30+ guys behind them. If people could learn to just be patient and not get near other guys on the first lap they'd probably be a lot more pleased with their results. Same thing happens on the starts, we have too many riders who would rather die trying to get the holeshot than just settle with a decent start then try to work their way up to the front. Hopefully if we made AMs have to point out of AMs then there would be less of this overly aggressive riding.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:Image

Had the sickest battle for 20th place with Peter on the last lap. Went for this sick pass on him right before the finish and got wrecked by Chase Mcdonald entering the track like a dumb ass. :roll:
Chase is a dumbass, tried to kill me on the second lap for no reason, good thing I checked up.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:Image

Chase is a dumbass, tried to kill me on the second lap for no reason, good thing I checked up.
Well we wont need to worry about him for at least a week so that is a plus. :twisted:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

What did you say about Chase? :lol:

AHeckman2 wrote:tried to kill me on the second lap for no reason, good thing I checked up.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Ddavis wrote: Image
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Ezra

Post by Ezra »

I think we all know Chase makes questionable riding decisions at best. (by questionable i mean idiotic)
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
StEEZY101
Team: YOGI

Post by StEEZY101 »

Ezra wrote:I think we all know Chase makes questionable riding decisions at best. (by questionable i mean idiotic)
Isnt he like 13?
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

3rd round of am's tonight, 2nd round results aren't posted...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ezra

Post by Ezra »

Chase, please don't contact me on teamspeak to try to talk shit because you're salty that I pointed out the obvious. Of course I'm an am, I've had the game for 2 and a half or 3 months...

All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I love how he's calling you an amateur and you're new to the game. He's had the game for awhile, and still makes racing decisions as if he were an amatuer
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn