Post by Blake_901 »

ColtonM wrote: Or he could have simply named the team FireSplit
Out of this entire thread coco had the best reply
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Re: 2020 Splitfire outdoors looking for riders

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Jrife548 wrote:
Andy_Hack wrote:if you're still wondering what makes this community bad, it's people like you guys who constantly cause trouble instead of contributing something useful to actually make it a better community. Way to go boys 8)
You're describing yourself perfectly here.. Just because I didn't spend half my life learning how to use blender doesn't mean I haven't helped make cool things for the community. I help make tracks and host races for the VlastMX boys whenever I can. What do you do nowadays except cry on the forums?
Cry that his girlfriend doesn't have something 0._.0 on discord
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

Where is the original Splitfire team anyways? I havent seen them anywhere, imo just let the guy make the team. Havent seen andy in the game either, except for the forums occasionally.
Andy_Hack wrote: Meanwhile you cry about things you don‘t know anything about, otherwise you‘d know I(we) have permission to run that name and logo since 2013.
You cant say you still have permission to run the name when the team is basically dead, and i dont think copyright is implemented into Mx Sim teams anyways.
Discord: James Layle#0721
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Jrife548 wrote:
Andy_Hack wrote:if you're still wondering what makes this community bad, it's people like you guys who constantly cause trouble instead of contributing something useful to actually make it a better community. Way to go boys 8)
You're describing yourself perfectly here.. Just because I didn't spend half my life learning how to use blender doesn't mean I haven't helped make cool things for the community. I help make tracks and host races for the VlastMX boys whenever I can. What do you do nowadays except cry on the forums?
Right lol some people just download this game to (shocker) play the game
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Jrife548 wrote:You're describing yourself perfectly here.. Just because I didn't spend half my life learning how to use blender doesn't mean I haven't helped make cool things for the community. I help make tracks and host races for the VlastMX boys whenever I can. What do you do nowadays except cry on the forums?
Never said you have to learn anything, but remember who started crying about people replicating stuff and all that? Yeah you :lol:
You should also inform yourself what i'm in fact doing behind the scenes and about replicating stuff for games and selling them, but it's of course easier to make assumptions and make your opinion sound like laws. But yeah, thanks for helping out on tracks and hosting a few races, I've never done that, oh wait... :lol:
jakespeasebruh wrote:you post our private messages , (which is illegal) yet ,I'm the immature one
People are posting PMs publicly on these forums since day one, they even posted a bunch of screenshots from conversations and what not, quotes from other websites and forums etc etc etc. Also read the forum rules, it doesn't say it's forbidden to post PMs, or am i mistaking? The point is, you're beeing nice in public and cheeky in the PMs, while I politely tried to explain it to you.
JamesLayle721 wrote:Where is the original Splitfire team anyways? I havent seen them anywhere, imo just let the guy make the team. Havent seen andy in the game either, except for the forums occasionally.

You cant say you still have permission to run the name when the team is basically dead
Do you even play? I/we do. *hint* check my signature
I had the idea 9 years ago and I am running this team ever since, I put a lots of work and effort into it, but yeah if someone who got the game not even a year ago says I should give it up to some kid who also just recently got the game, it's totally evident.
And you're the one who decides which team is dead and which one isn't? Sounds good, because then most of the OG teams with members only playing in private servers these days are dead.
JamesLayle721 wrote:and i dont think copyright is implemented into Mx Sim teams anyways.
thanks captain obvious.

Btw did your friend Jrife send you to back him?
Snopro704 wrote:Right lol some people just download this game to (shocker) play the game
And you obviously downloaded it to moan about the community and their creators and to post homespun philosophies on the forums?
But here's the thing, I'd say 80% of the stuff you downloaded and you're using was made by those you call elitists, if you don't like these guys, why do you even run their stuff?
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

My original point is that you take other people's designs and ideas and profit off of them, then turn around and bitch when somebody else unknowingly takes one of your only original ideas. Also, I don't care about what you've done for this community because others have done it before you and done it way better. You aren't special, stop acting like you're a fucking god.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Jrife548 wrote:My original point is that you take other people's designs and ideas and profit off of them
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

JamesLayle721 wrote:Where is the original Splitfire team anyways? I havent seen them anywhere, imo just let the guy make the team. Havent seen andy in the game either, except for the forums occasionally.
Andy_Hack wrote: Meanwhile you cry about things you don‘t know anything about, otherwise you‘d know I(we) have permission to run that name and logo since 2013.
You cant say you still have permission to run the name when the team is basically dead, and i dont think copyright is implemented into Mx Sim teams anyways.

Euhm James,don't just don't get involved here, i've seen enough posts where you randomly pop up and say your thing. ( you shouldn't cuz you a meme )

Just don't type anything
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

Timo Van Dyk wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:
Euhm James,don't just don't get involved here, i've seen enough posts where you randomly pop up and say your thing. ( you shouldn't cuz you a meme )
Just don't type anything
timo its a fucking forum i can share my opinion aswell
Discord: James Layle#0721
jakespeasebruh
Team: District Designs

Post by jakespeasebruh »

lulz
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

The fact that Andy even has to explain himself here is pathetic. Regardless of that, someone beat you to a team name, bad luck, show some respect ( dare I say it) and move on.

Please put this shit in the memory hole already JLV.