WMSA S3.5- Round 5 @ Thunder Valley (ALL DEMOS POSTED!!!)

Organize races and post results here
ShackAttack12

Re: WMSA S3.5- Round 5 @ Thunder Valley (ALL DEMOS POSTED!!!)

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Demos up.... Enjoy
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Netdemon01
Team: Privateer

Post by Netdemon01 »

Where did you put the holeshot line on this one? I thought either I had it, or #12. Can't see how Voutare got this holeshot unless you put the line close to the second turn, which is way past a normal holeshot location :?:

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Netdemon01 wrote:Where did you put the holeshot line on this one? I thought either I had it, or #12. Can't see how Voutare got this holeshot unless you put the line close to the second turn, which is way past a normal holeshot location :?:
Right at the drop off after turn 1. It was close.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

So it was me. Yay. :D

That was a really good race. Karl and I battled for three laps, then I fell back with Netdemon and we went at it for a while. :D

Why doesn't anyone style it out in B though. I was whipping, and Karl would hold it WFO over everything and land vertical. Very funny. :D
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

You're lucky he put the holeshot line that far out :mrgreen: Karl and I both had you into the first turn. It was some good battling for the lead, but I was mainly stuck in third place all alone for the majority of the race.

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

If you didn't get turned around on the stepup you would have had me. You got killed on that lap.
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

Yeah that sucked :oops: Running the 2 stroke is fun...it's pretty much got to be wide open or it won't keep up with the 4 stroke.

Voutare

Post by Voutare »

You ran great with it at Smithtown though.

I don't get what it is. No matter what I do, it seems like either you or Karl is a step ahead every single week, except Budds.
karlwb

Post by karlwb »

Voutare wrote:
Why doesn't anyone style it out in B though. I was whipping, and Karl would hold it WFO over everything and land vertical. Very funny. :D
ha the nearest i can get to a whip is when the ice cream shows up after the race :lol:

yeh nice win demon,i knew you'd be quick at smithtown,cos i see you doing 1.07s online :wink:
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Haha.

So even if I'm not the fastest in B class, I have the most style. Makes me proud, leading on TV scrubbing the doubles while everyone else straight airs.