wmsa?

Organize races and post results here
karlwb
Team: Privateer

wmsa?

Post by karlwb »

seems like rewrew is out of action, while he posted the official a+b class races for round 1, some riders were not included,and new races have been spliced by others to include the missing riders for both classes. no c class was ever posted by rew and showtime has offered to splice that,but it would appear that many c class riders haven't responded.
i think the national series is in danger of failing at the first round unless someone from the wmsa steps up to organise and ratify some official races and results soon.
ShackAttack12

Re: wmsa?

Post by ShackAttack12 »

I have been talking to a few guys on MSN about either taking over the WMSA on rewrew's behalf, or starting up my own series. Im going to be honest here. Some of the tournaments that have been run here in MXS haven't been done well. 3-4 weeks between races is just silly. Races should be no more than 1 week apart, maybe a bye week for holidays.... but thats it.

I'm a MCM1 and MCM2 Veteran and have experienced MANY MANY tournaments, including MSN Gaming Zone tournaments that offered prizes, and other tournaments that gave prizes away. I still have my very first trophy from a MCM2 tournament i won. Other things i have won include a new joystick, a video card, and a t-shirt. I know how tournaments should be run, and i know how to do them smoothly and systematically.

So, basically i would like to know if anyone would object to me running WMSA, atleast until RewRew becomes stable again, or maybe even if he comes back. Again, i have nothing against RewRew and totally understand his situation. However, it still leaves all that have participated out to dry.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

no offense to rewrew but this is no surprise i seen this coming hes done this in the past he starts something and then just leaves i have no objection to shake running the series i would run it but my internet is so messed up and slow i dont wana have to run the whole thing shake hit me up on msn and i can help you out maybe and think of some rules and what not

joe_sawler@hotmail.com
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I like what shack attack said and i know and agree ! I'd like too see you take care of this series
Nothing much to say just agree with you said
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
karlwb

Post by karlwb »

how things stand at the mo rd1 locust

A class ~ rew splice ~ mxcr85 #34 reported he's missing from race so his demo needs to be added http://www.mediafire.com/?yyenymtzqn1 he's named it 10.mxdemo so it needs renaming 10

B class~shack splice~ chuey352 #352 and rm85 #107 only riders missing, both visited forum 09/02 but haven't reported they're missing so i assume they didn't race

C class~showtime splice~ all missing riders visited forum 09/02 except mxm141 #123 who visited 07/02 so when showtime
updates the C splice shortly,hopefully all will be in it with possible exception of mxm141 if he did race.

if everyones happy with these amended races, perhaps then they can become official.
z400jt

Post by z400jt »

I'm deffinitly ready for a some new "management" to take over the series. I have no problem scratching the old series and fireing up a new one.

Also if you need any help I'll do whatever I can, I have the splicing down so if you need someone to do that I'm in or whatever I can do to help let me know.

Z400JT@mail.com
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

I could splice,do results or something like that,i have time,just not at weekends sometimes.

msn: a.varnagiris@gmail.com
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

i have no problem with shack atack running the races. maybe we should start the series again with locust, and keep the same tracks, but have a race once a week not 3 weeks at a time. maybe since it would be so much quicker we could have a wmsa supercross series?
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

so much officials and just rewrew doing something,but now he cant,have some problems,so one human splicing ? doing race ?
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

russ190

Post by russ190 »

im ok with it being changed but i dont think you should scrap the first race. If most people made it in then it wasnt a waste
SuzukiRidr326

Post by SuzukiRidr326 »

i toatally agree with you guys, restart the series with new managment in Locust, same tracks, new race every week just like the real deal! :D
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

im thinking on adding a class i would splice it and do the results but it would be a 125 class any one interested?
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I think we should be running a supercross series right now.

Then do nationals when it's actual outdoor season.
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

yeah we should do the supercross series
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

SX man but still A B C classes