2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Organize races and post results here
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: 2013 Race Factory Gaming Nationals

Post by James_122 »

regardless of what the track is like irl....i thought you guys killed it. Best nats track out there so far.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Track looks accurate to the photos I've seen of the track building. Great job. Can you please update the high point textures to look like these?
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

I love this track. When I play it I actually feel like I'm racing instead of surviving! It feels realistic in the way that it's fun and you can hit ruts with speed. The jumps feel sized for the game and I love that. Awesome job barrington.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

The following riders have been banned for six (6) rounds of nationals (both PRO and AM) for breaking rules that have been clearly outlined and enforced in the past. Key sharing and attempting to undermine the staff at Race Factory Gaming are offenses that will be severely penalized.

Ryan Mahan
Cody Penwell
Thomas Wilcox
Ben Hause
Brock Hardy

Matt Cromie has been banned until Dec 31, 2013 for the offenses listed above.
Welll Shitttttt.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I sure hope JLV catches wind of this key sharing and disables these keys.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

Phathry25 wrote:I sure hope JLV catches wind of this key sharing and disables these keys.
+1
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

The following riders have been banned for six (6) rounds of nationals (both PRO and AM) for breaking rules that have been clearly outlined and enforced in the past. Key sharing and attempting to undermine the staff at Race Factory Gaming are offenses that will be severely penalized.

Ryan Mahan
Cody Penwell
Thomas Wilcox
Ben Hause
Brock Hardy

Matt Cromie has been banned until Dec 31, 2013 for the offenses listed above.
Does that mean that if we finished 2nd to one of said riders we will inherit first thus taking extra points from those rounds?
Hi
Lo2Rider
Team: Privateer

Post by Lo2Rider »

barrington314 wrote:
Lo2Rider wrote:Don't like Muddy creek at all!

Inrealistic ruts, unrealistic breaking bump. Don't really like the layout too. It looks a little bit like a 2 years old track =( .
I cant really do much about the layout. I had very limited info on how the track would be for the national. And I agree on the unrealistic stuff. I was going more for the fun and ride-ability than making it look real. Not sure if you are trying to say a 2 year old track or 2 year olds track, but either way, Sorry you are disappointed.
Not sure about the difference between "2 years olds" and "2 years old", will check it tomorow to improve my english. I was meaning that it looks like the tracks that were made 2 years ago. Less realistic.
About the layout it´s not because of you. With the fact that the track is brand new IRL i don't think people were expecting for the same track that RD and RV will be riding this WE. It's just that i can't really have a flow, if it's the same track than IRL i think i'm not going to like the real races on saturday =( .

Many people like this kind of track and like this track. You made a good job. Impossible to satisfy everyone everytime ;-) .
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

Some people just don't learn do they....
I'm washed.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Lo2Rider wrote:
Not sure about the difference between "2 years olds" and "2 years old", will check it tomorow to improve my english. I was meaning that it looks like the tracks that were made 2 years ago. Less realistic.
About the layout it´s not because of you. With the fact that the track is brand new IRL i don't think people were expecting for the same track that RD and RV will be riding this WE. It's just that i can't really have a flow, if it's the same track than IRL i think i'm not going to like the real races on saturday =( .

Many people like this kind of track and like this track. You made a good job. Impossible to satisfy everyone everytime ;-) .
No worries. I know not everyone will like it.
Im not a huge fan of muddycreek having the national at all. Would much rather it have been Glen Helen.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

:lol:
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Why is it when I try to join 02, it takes forever to get in..and once im in, the track title stays on teh screen and I cant move??
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

Try turning graphics down.
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

BrutalMX wrote:Why is it when I try to join 02, it takes forever to get in..and once im in, the track title stays on teh screen and I cant move??
it means you timed out. just disconnect from the server and connect again and you should be fine.
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

I might just cry.