2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Organize races and post results here
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: 2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Post by James_122 »

I did it different then that. I hit the last single in the rhythm, and then double over to the first single. I know it does not add cuts at all cause i did it consistent for 6 laps, but now i am not going to risk the chance that is for sure.

Know this. Anyone who does that line will now be considered an inbreeding hutterite from here on out!
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

wheels1758 wrote:
Cody Darr wrote:I mean Com' on guys you had to see that coming! I know everyone and their mother are hitting that line.
Yup, and if protested, we will be dishing out penalties. Been through this before...
That said... it is TOTALLY possible to hit the double even the triple around the corner, as long as you DO NOT cut the bales...

There are timing gates there, and you will be fucked for not hitting them. But then again i think the creators did not put a corner pole there just so people who did cut it got fucked by gates instead of slamming into a pole. Either way, just dont cut and youll be fine.

Its kinda like the corner cut jump over the wall at 2013 A1. as long as you dont go over the bales youre fine
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

AWood wrote:But then again i think the creators did not put a corner pole there just so people who did cut it got fucked by gates instead of slamming into a pole.
I think it had more to do with the fact that everyone hates the pillar of doom...
motox161

Post by motox161 »

annnnd with that all I can say is bring on 2014 nationals!!! woooooo
Gourley #13
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

checkerz wrote:It appears the method to present your opinion has been shit since "dawn of time"-today. At least unlike quality tracks, some stuff goes on.
Got 'em so good even California is glad its not burned that bad!
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

motox161 wrote:annnnd with that all I can say is bring on 2014 nationals!!! woooooo
But what if its the same people doing SX that have done probably at least half of the nationals combined? Those people might have had enough of this "shit"? :lol:

Mikey tought me that^
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

These track release topics should be locked, and if anyone is being rude about their "feedback" on other topics then do not allow them to race. Tracks will not get better with comments like " bring on nationals 2014" , or "these tracks are a joke". To the people who do like to help, and who you trust for honest feedback can pm the creators or use TS.
motox161

Post by motox161 »

The tracks are fine, lol, I just enjoy nationals more than sx
Gourley #13
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

wheels1758 wrote:
Cody Darr wrote:I mean Com' on guys you had to see that coming! I know everyone and their mother are hitting that line.
Yup, and if protested, we will be dishing out penalties. Been through this before...

just a question, why wouldnt you put up a pillar there if you dont want people hitting it? lol
im really diggin the track tho (: i just think the landings of the step on step offs in the first section are on steroids but thats only gonna separate the men from the boys :lol:
and this is me everytime entering the whoops :arrow: :shock: lol
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

this lines cut a gate so they can do it lol , it isn't our problem
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

barrington314 wrote:
motox161 wrote:annnnd with that all I can say is bring on 2014 nationals!!! woooooo
But what if its the same people doing SX that have done probably at least half of the nationals combined? Those people might have had enough of this "shit"? :lol:

Mikey tought me that^
lol shit on.

wheels1758 wrote:
AWood wrote:But then again i think the creators did not put a corner pole there just so people who did cut it got fucked by gates instead of slamming into a pole.
I think it had more to do with the fact that everyone hates the pillar of doom...
But then again pillars of doom were 10 foottall ugly tuf block stacks. I would like to see the tiny corner pole model make a return. + you cant get stuck in the corner pole but could be stuck in POD
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
m121c

Post by m121c »

You cut the bales you'll get penalized easy as that. Were are not elementary school kids, just because the teacher doesn't tell us we can't do something doesn't mean we can do it and it's not your problem. Wonder how many people are going to risk getting penalized. :lol:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

m121c wrote:Wonder how many people are going to risk getting penalized... and then rage at rF when they do get penalized.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Tired of all the haters over the internet. Just saw a certain video from last week with the description
"Phoenix 2014 is the second worst supercross track ever closely following Anaheim 1. For the sake of MX Simulator supercross, the tracks had better improve soon!!!"
Then why the fuck are you playing the track and making a video about it.

Don't be a little girl, if you don't like the track keep it to yourself, or teamspeak. don't go posting around the internet how shitty it is, because before to long, everyone who makes these tracks is going to want to quit.

I understand voicing your opinion, but don't be a douche about it.

/rant
only one to win something real from the game!
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Jones221 wrote:Tired of all the haters over the internet. Just saw a certain video from last week with the description
"Phoenix 2014 is the second worst supercross track ever closely following Anaheim 1. For the sake of MX Simulator supercross, the tracks had better improve soon!!!"
Then why the fuck are you playing the track and making a video about it.

Don't be a little girl, if you don't like the track keep it to yourself, or teamspeak. don't go posting around the internet how shitty it is, because before to long, everyone who makes these tracks is going to want to quit.

I understand voicing your opinion, but don't be a douche about it.

/rant
This.