DRS National Series 1 R1: WFO DEMOS POSTED

Organize races and post results here
lluks252

Re: DRS National Series 1 R1: WFO

Post by lluks252 »

Guilherme10 wrote:will be posted when the DEMO?

tomorrow
I think you got the words all jumbled.....when will the demo be posted, tomorrow?

lol I just had to :lol:
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Lol, sorry took a while, I ate dinner in there as well. I should get faster everyweek when I get a better system.

I'm uploading the demos now, and there will be a lineup (alphabetical order) so you know what demo you are in.

it will be a bit longer though...these files are pretty big.......really big......lol and its zipped!
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

SSSSAAAAWWWWEEEETTTT!!! I can't wait to watch them...I wanna see where I ended up lol
22sheza
Team: Privateer

Post by 22sheza »

how long will they be 1 hour 30 mins its 4.55 am where i am and i have been up all night waiting for the demos but no rush
LuizH

Re: DRS National Series 1 R1: WFO DEMOS POSTED

Post by LuizH »

Cool Consolation is fine
Sween are you applying punishment for the first row non starters?
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

Freakin' awesome!!! kawasakis, i bet you are upset, you gave it away at the end. Iceman967, nice job on the consolation race win, 5 points is better than none :) Did anyone else notice that kawasakis and I are the only ones that throw cool whips threw out the whole race??
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Last place? I'm gonna go crawl into a corner and cry until I starve to death.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

I had 3rd and ended up with a 2 second penalty costing me 2 positions.. i dont even know where that penalty came from.. so lame
DJD

Post by DJD »

DannyBoy wrote:I had 3rd and ended up with a 2 second penalty costing me 2 positions.. i dont even know where that penalty came from.. so lame
Thats demo racing for ya......
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

I think that the timing gates should be fixed a little bit over that hip double because i didn't cut the track at all but i still ended up with the penalty because of it.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Never mind, didn't see that before. 7th place in the 2nd consi race, not even worth racing this series if that's what I'm going to get every race :cry: .
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Never mind, didn't see that before. 7th place in the 2nd consi race, not even worth racing this series if that's what I'm going to get every race :cry: .
get faster....rolling the jumps and scrubbing singles won't get you 1st :lol:
as they say, "Pin it to win it"
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Ya good racin everyone! and don't get too discouraged, just try to meet realistic goals. My goal is to score points! ya, people that recieved a dns (entered but didn't turn a demo in, or back out) will have to start from 2nd row, but I still need to organize that list, I have it in the standings, but need to just make a list of dudes, i'll do it later in the week, i'm done for tonight!

yaaaaa, idk about the penalties, sometimes you just get screwed I suppose...not much I can do, i'd have to watch everyone to see where they finished! with over 40 guys thats too much for me haha, but 5th is still sick with this kinda competition!
rgaede
Team: Privateer

Post by rgaede »

WOOT!!! 9th in the 2nd consi race. Yeah sween, my goal is to score points too, but I knew that it wasn't going to happen at wfo. For the ifrst half of the demo I thought for sure I'd be last out of everyone!
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

All i'm saying is that the timing gates should be a little biti more leniant on that double because Fred and I both got penalties for it