on online multiplayer how do i chat?

Organize races and post results here
dalboy06

on online multiplayer how do i chat?

Post by dalboy06 »

just asking if somone would be kind to help how i chat while plying online multi player thanks alot :shock:
533#Image
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Re: on online multiplayer how do i chat?

Post by Brina927 »

Press T..then type what you want,then press enter.If for some reason T is not working check in your "customize controls" option in the menu to see what it is.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
dalboy06

Post by dalboy06 »

cheers for that, oh and i altered some of the circuits that came with the game but it wont let me ride them like that online can i undo all the changes r am i screwd :D :D
533#Image
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Easiest way would to just re-download the track again.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

dalboy06 wrote:cheers for that, oh and i altered some of the circuits that came with the game but it wont let me ride them like that online can i undo all the changes r am i screwd :D :D
In the Windows start menu open "MX Simulator Personal Folder" and delete the folders for the tracks you changed.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.