Introducing the VERSUS-PC.com Triple Crown Championship

Organize races and post results here
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Introducing the VERSUS-PC.com Triple Crown Championship

Post by checkerz »

RaceFactoryGaming.com introduces the VERSUS-PC.COM TRIPLE CROWN

For the 2016 MotoOption Supercross Series presented by Race Tech, RaceFactoryGaming.com has teamed up with a new sponsor http://www.Versus-PC.com to present the first ever Versus-PC.com Triple Crown Championship. With a rich prize on the line for the Versus-PC.com Triple Crown Champion, the stakes will definitely be raised at the 3 events headlining this series within a series. Kicking off this Thursday night at Daytona, the Versus-PC.com Triple Crown will award the top points scoring rider in the 450cc Pro class at the Daytona, Boston, and Las Vegas stops on the MotoOption Supercross tour.

Points will be calculated in standard rF/AMA fashion with 25 for first, 22 for second and so on.

The Versus-PC.com Triple Crown Champion will take home a fantastic prize of his choice of the following valued at roughly $500!

Prize includes one of the following packages:
Package A)Nvidia GeForce GTX 980
Package B) Z170 Motherboard and DDR4 RAM package
Package C) EKWB Desktop Cooling Hardware Upgrade
Package D) Intel i7 Skylake 6700K processor and Corsair H-Series Combo

In addition Versus-PC.com has stepped up the prize pool for the 250 and 450 Pro classes for the MotoOption Supercross Series presented by Race Tech year end championships. The winner of the 450cc Pro class for the series will take home a $250 Versus-PC.com Gift Card and the winner of each 250 Pro Series (east and west) will take home a $125 Versus-PC.com Gift Card!

RaceFactoryGaming.com is extremely proud to bring http://www.Versus-PC.com on board as a sponsor. Be sure to check out the great line-up of PC parts, pre-built systems, and custom builds at Versus-PC.com when you're in the market to upgrade your system. With already competitive pricing, be sure to email chris@racefactorygaming.com to take advantage of the MXSimulator discount when ordering from Versus-PC.com as well! In addition, Versus-PC.com has put together a variety of MXS optimized pre-built PC options for varying budgets. If you're interested in these options starting at under $750 please email chris@racefactorygaming.com or contact Versus-PC.com directly.

Stay tuned to RaceFactoryGaming.com for more announcements about the involvement fromhttp://www.Versus-PC.com including another special event for the 250cc riders at the finale in Las Vegas, NV during the Versus-PC.com East/West Shootout!

Also, Versus-PC.com is a startup company by a motocross enthusiast. If you don't find what you are looking for, shoot them a message. New products are being added and they have said is you are looking for something that isn't currently available on the site, let them know and they are confident they can make it happen.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: Introducing the VERSUS-PC.com Triple Crown Championship

Post by mxsrider96 »

I love this
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

This is so sick! Glad to see a company coming into the community, and doing this. +1 Versus-PC
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Awesome stuff :D. Good to see companies investing in the MXS community.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Awesome!!! Wish i would not have to pay 40% more because I live in Canada haha!
Phil Doyon #423
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

This is so awesome. VERSUS-PC.com is the shit.
Gucci#9473
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Great move by vs-PC, they are speaking directly to their target audience here. Seems like a perfect partnership, well done!
Aggressively Mediocre Image
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Next computer I build will be done through them, very competitive prices. Any company willing to sponsor MXS will gain me as a customer everytime!
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I have no idea what any of that stuff means. Can someone translate this into a currency I can understand? How many hookers and how much blow can I get for those robotic prizes?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

James_122 wrote:I have no idea what any of that stuff means. Can someone translate this into a currency I can understand? How many hookers and how much blow can I get for those robotic prizes?
You aren't fast enough to win them. That is why you have hookers instead of pro hoes and you have baking soda instead of blow.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

DAMN! I wish I was still fast all of that would be a welcome upgrade.

Welcome addition, Versus. Glad to see we finally got a PC company in for this game. Those prizes are absolutely massive, I'll be sure to give you a shout when I build my next few weekly PC's for people around here.

If I'm reading this correctly, it works as like a mini series? The best point totals from these three rounds win the prizes?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Pumaxcs wrote:
If I'm reading this correctly, it works as like a mini series? The best point totals from these three rounds win the prizes?
Yes, a series within a series.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Do I need to summon the gods of luck a la 2014 for this one? (MATT PUT ME BACK IN THE HOLSTER WE GOT THIS)
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

checkerz wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:
Yes, a series within a series.
#InceptionMXS
Aggressively Mediocre Image
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

checkerz wrote:
James_122 wrote:I have no idea what any of that stuff means. Can someone translate this into a currency I can understand? How many hookers and how much blow can I get for those robotic prizes?
You aren't fast enough to win them. That is why you have hookers instead of pro hoes and you have baking soda instead of blow.
I was thinking that it was time for a life change. Maybe instead of being that back of the pack, typical baking soda bro, I would re evaluate my life and push for the good shit. But you are probably right. I shouldn't even bother racing a whole wack of virgins, and stick with my bottom of the barrel hookers, that will eventually find their way to the hooker hatch that Nate has under his stairs. Besides, does a guy really need more than that?