2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Post by Osari52 »

Fro77 wrote:
Osari52 wrote:
I still dont understand why the fuck you guys are mad at Quinton for this one. He's literally following the normal line which is to go inside in the sand and shack is making a bee line to the fucking outside in the sand. Yeah quinton could've gave him a little more room but he probably barely saw him and if shacks dumbass went to the inside like everyone else he would've been fine.
Bryan isn't "B-lining to the outside" Fro... He's jumping in the middle of the track out of THE THIRD CORNER OF THE MAIN EVENT. If that's the way you ride three turns into the Main, then I'm really glad you are on the opposite coast this year. :shock:
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Fro77 wrote:
Osari52 wrote:
I still dont understand why the fuck you guys are mad at Quinton for this one. He's literally following the normal line which is to go inside in the sand and shack is making a bee line to the fucking outside in the sand. Yeah quinton could've gave him a little more room but he probably barely saw him and if shacks dumbass went to the inside like everyone else he would've been fine.
Agreed. And i know for a fact quinton plays in 1st, not even sure he saw him there.
Tanner Rogers
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Devin please stop posting 500 gifs when nothing is wrong or protested. you're fine.

Hope the track tonight is fun. Good luck. Hopefully I can make it home to race it.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Osari52 wrote:
Fro77 wrote:
Osari52 wrote:
Bryan isn't "B-lining to the outside" Fro... He's jumping in the middle of the track out of THE THIRD CORNER OF THE MAIN EVENT. If that's the way you ride three turns into the Main, then I'm really glad you are on the opposite coast this year. :shock:
If quinton wasn't there, shack would've landed on the far right side of the landing and hit the outside. And maybe he should realize that when he went to the inside THREE CORNERS INTO THE MAIN EVENT that people on the outside are going to take the normal line and he should've protected his inside and stayed on the left when he jumped and none of this would've happened.
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

Just because it's the main line doesn't mean it's not a cross jump :roll:
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

motokid499 wrote:
Fro77 wrote:
Osari52 wrote:
Agreed. And i know for a fact quinton plays in 1st, not even sure he saw him there.
Just to prove how fucking stupid you both look, here's from directly behind Bryan, clearly going towards and even landing in the MIDDLE OF THE TRACK. "He plays in first person" is not an excuse to come from behind someone out of a corner and cross entirely across the track. You are both dumber than I thought if you think this isn't 110% Quinton's poor track awareness.

Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

Osari52 wrote:
Bobbyyyyyy wrote:
Osari52 wrote: nah... I'd prefer racing him... He runs his own laps, not other peeps
ok? lmao i run my own laps you're bring up something 3 years ago, and everyone i talk to about shack they all say hes a retard on the track
Poor kid! You think nobody says anything bad about you :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm ded
i think everyone talks crap about everyone tbh.
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

I remember Quinton at San diego if im right, i was in 5-6th during the main and he tried to take me out / Pass me, or whatever when i lapped him. I've personally never seen someone sketchy like him. Im not even surprise of that incident with Bryan
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

From the gif you just posted, I was wrong that Quinton does cross jump worse than it looks in the first gif. But it looks like shack checks up to avoid hitting the guy on he inside and comes to almost a stand still and then goes and hucks the double with almost no drive. Quinton prob saw that he had the drive and thought shack wasn't going to jump it which is what I would think he would do. It also looks like if shack didn't hit quinton he wouldve came up short on the double and got landed on anyways. I don't know why I am even defending Quinton seeing as I have never talked to him in my life I just think that you're getting mad over 2 incidents that happened that weren't even ban worthy and another one that got shack banned which he should have.
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Quinton can't even race anymore rounds this year anyway due to a new job. So stop your whining, what's done is done, get over it, and move on.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Fro77 wrote:
Osari52 wrote:
What this gif doesn't show is that I hit the outside berm and had to check up because #44 was hitting the inside rut. I jumped straight over the jump (like every decent rider should do in traffic), Deese went right to left across me like i wasn't even there. And he was a few bike lengths behind me and definitely knew i was there.

So, because Deese's line is the "normal one", he's allowed to slice through riders to do it? I hope you're trolling, because that's retarded.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't think Quinton aims at being sketchy, he just hot laps. If he isn't putting down a hot lap, he doesn't know what to do. I think that's the best explanation to people cross jumping and not respecting others around them, they simply don't understand how to check up in a section.
Bobbyyyyyy wrote:you mean travel for work working 12-16 hour days 6-7 days a week 84-100 hour weeks living on my own at 19, thats about right
Wow, for someone so busy I'm surprised you have time to sit in Teamspeak for hours at a time.
AWood wrote:Devin please stop posting 500 gifs when nothing is wrong or protested. you're fine.
When someone calls me out, it's ironic to post clips of you doing the complete opposite of what they're trying to prove. Does that make me a perfect racer? No, I still make bonehead decisions, so does yourself, Desselle, Hunter, Mullins, Kellen, Tysen, Shack, Fro, Craig, Armstrong, Honeywell, and everyone else who's raced this game.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

I say the Deeznuts cross jumped the crap out of Bryan right there. :lol: :P Shack should have protested him.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote:I still make bonehead decisions, so does yourself, Desselle, Hunter, Mullins, Kellen, Tysen, Shack, Fro, Craig, Armstrong, Honeywell, and everyone else who's raced this game.
By the way, I'm not calling anyone out specifically. There's just a lot of you around here that points fingers all the fucking time but never take responsibility when it's the other way around.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I still make bonehead decisions, so does yourself, Desselle, Hunter, Mullins, Kellen, Tysen, Shack, Fro, Craig, Armstrong, Honeywell, and everyone else who's raced this game.
By the way, I'm not calling anyone out specifically. There's just a lot of you around here that points fingers all the fucking time but never take responsibility when it's the other way around.
Nah I know I fucking suck at the game and I'm surprised I'm still allowed to race pro. I'd still rather be qualifying lower 20 and trying to sneak my way into mains until outdoors comes around. Playing for 3 hours a week is rough and I'm definitely one of the sketchiest guys on the track, I just try to be out of the way for the most part. But it's not worth posting a million things defending yourself when the people calling you out arent going to listen.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th