WMSA

Organize races and post results here
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

WMSA

Post by rewrew421 »

WMSA

WMSA Intro- The WMSA(World Motocross Simulator Association) is the sanctioning body for all official Motocross, Supercross, Supermoto, and Enduro/Off-Road racing. The WMSA Is made up of 7 members that will meet and discuss issues within the community involving Race series conflicts and plans. The WMSA will also set an official rule book of sorts that all race series can follow so that in the future we may have more then one series running as the community grows.
Rule Book
--Each team is limited to a maximum of 8 riders. As of now all 8 riders can race in the same series BUT not the same class(meant to encourage team championships and makes it more competitive for small teams) but hopefully in the future we will get 450s and it will be split between the bike classes.
--Team skins should be named <bike-model name-team name.png> and <rider_body-rider model-team name.png>, <rider_head-model name-team name.png> and put in an .saf file and posted in the team skins thread located here-> http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=6&t=1127.
--Bike number must remain the same through the entire season, unless first verified with an WMSA official and/or race promiter.
--No cutting the track to gain an advantage. If you are caught cutting the track and are not issued a time penalty by the game you will be penalized 2-5 seconds for the first offense, repeated offenses will result in a DQ. Repeated offenders with or with out in game penalty may result in a ban from the series.
--Riders may ask for the WMSA to appeal a penalty if you believe it is incorrect. Mostly incase a timing gate is not accurate on a custom track and you get a ridiculous penalty that causes you to lose positions. DO NOT ASK US TO INVESTIGATE A PENALTY IF IT DOESNT COST YOU POSITION(S).
Classes
A Class(Pro)
Fastest riders out there.
B Class
Class for the faster casual player.
C Class
Class for the casual player.
Rookie Class
New here? Wanna make a name for yourself? Race the rookie class and turn the heads of the most prestigious teams out there and hopefully get you a spot! For first time racers only.

Officials
Rew
Gordy
DJ
Joe
Fred
Attachments
WMSA copy.png
(212.69 KiB) Downloaded 1514 times
Last edited by rewrew421 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
mulishatroop88

Re: WMSA

Post by mulishatroop88 »

cool idea rew

:D
WHOA THERE
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Shotgun being a member
gordy

Post by gordy »

bags 3rd spot on the board!
instupitious.
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

4th
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

And comes in the rear, for 5th. :D

Last place. :(
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

Ill pick the people for the first time, then we will probably vote on who gets in from then on.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Yeah, that seems like a better idea anyway.

Having people that aren't devoted to the progression of the game isn't a very good thing.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

SOUNDS PERRTY GOOD
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

when does it start
WHOA THERE
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

These are the people i have in mind, please post if you disagree(or rather pm if you dont want the world know your opinion.

rew
DJ
Gordy
Voutare
Mace
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

i want 2 y majority is team massacre... lol
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

Because DJ does alot for the community and is pretty knowledgeable and above all he is most the time mature :P

Gordy and mace, pretty much the same reasons and there just an all around good guys to discuss problems with.

I wouldnt complain, it would be different if i was on Team Massacre but im not so i dont really see a need to complain :P .
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

well i was kidding... i thought they were all good choices
MXS Cares
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

rewrew421 wrote:These are the people i have in mind, please post if you disagree(or rather pm if you dont want the world know your opinion.

rew
DJ
Gordy
Voutare
Mace

I've got no problems at all.

I think whoever is on, should be the people that aren't just insanely fast at the game, but more the opposite.

The people who work behind the scenes to make the game ultimately better, which I think we are all capable of doing.

Rew practically started the whole thing, posting like a madman back in December to get this place alive.
DJ is just DJ. Everyone knows him, and he helps everyone with whatever.
Gordy is a godly track maker.
I won't comment on myself.
and Mace is just a chill guy who helps with everything.