2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA) PRIZES

Organize races and post results here
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

Plaques it is!

The champion for each class below will be rewarded a 8"10" plaque with a full color graphic with a clean cut white backing (AMA style).

250 E Pro
250 W Pro
450 Pro
250 Open AM
250 AM
250 Novice

(Pro or AM) If you are outside the NA boundaries and win the championship in your class, you will be responsible to pay the shipping fee.

(Pro or AM) If you are within the NA boundaries and win the championship in your class, you will NOT be responsible to the pay the shipping fee.

(Pro or AM) Once the 2019 rF Supercross (NA) series is completed, all prizes will be custom made and shipped to your door within 45 days.
Why 45 days? This covers the turnaround time for the plaque and shipping.

Any donations are appreciated but not required to have the plaques made and shipped.
https://bit.ly/2IaQPfE

If all goes well and people are still interested in this idea to keep the community together and the AM's motivated, I will continue this throughout the 2019 rF Motocross (Pro and Amateur) (NA) season and may end up doing top 3 in each class.

I will keep this thread updated and post a picture of the design once it is completed.
Last edited by Yung Kryp on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 19 NA rF Prizes

Post by Haberfield24 »

Plaque will be the easiest to sent to the UK once i hop on that top step
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

send* lol
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Really awesome idea! Glad to see someone step up to do something like this!
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

I have a template from Tyler Schmidt that is like the title plaque
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I have a #1 plate on my wall from my LL title :lol: :lol: :oops:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Plaque is cool, though I am never going to get one, ever :lol:
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Plaques it is!

The champion for each class below will be rewarded a 8"10" plaque with a full color graphic with a clean cut white backing (AMA style).

250 E Pro
250 W Pro
450 Pro
250 Open AM
250 AM
250 Novice

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Pro or AM) If you are outside the NA boundaries and win the championship in your class, you will be responsible to pay the shipping fee.

(Pro or AM) If you are within the NA boundaries and win the championship in your class, you will NOT be responsible to the pay the shipping fee.

(Pro or AM) Once the 2019 rF Supercross (NA) series is completed, all prizes will be custom made and shipped to your door within 45 days.
Why 45 days? This covers the turnaround time for the plaque and shipping.

Any donations are appreciated but not required to have the plaques made and shipped.
https://bit.ly/2IaQPfE

If all goes well and people are still interested in this idea to keep the community together and the AM's motivated, I will continue this throughout the 2019 rF Motocross (Pro and Amateur) (NA) season and may end up doing top 3 in each class.

I will keep this thread updated and post a picture of the design once it is completed.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA) PRIZES

Post by DBRider251 »

Yung Kryp wrote:250 Novice
Is it fair to give a prize to novice? They didn't pay, and they could get bumped at any time of the year, so whoever wins is just bad enough to stay in novice while consistently getting like 2nd or 3rd all year...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

DBRider251 wrote:
Is it fair to give a prize to novice? They didn't pay, and they could get bumped at any time of the year, so whoever wins is just bad enough to stay in novice while consistently getting like 2nd or 3rd all year...
it doesn't really matter dude, it is a good idea, and a championship is still a championship.
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

DBRider251 wrote:
You're going to complain about something im doing while paying out of my own pocket? It's people like you who ruin it for others and a little taste of why prizes stopped in previous years.

A win is a win.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Yung Kryp wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:
You're going to complain about something im doing while paying out of my own pocket? It's people like you who ruin it for others and a little taste of why prizes stopped in previous years.

A win is a win.
You think it has something to do with money, but it's not. It's the fact that Rider A can race half the season in novice, then get bumped up to have NO chance at a respective Am's championship because they win a couple races. Meanwhile, Rider B gets like 3-4th all season and doesn't get bumped because he's sandbagging a free class. Especially when the system is broken and there have been people riding novice since it came out like 3 years ago.

It's your money, you can waste it how you feel. How much does one plaque cost?
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

DBRider251 wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:
DBRider251 wrote: Especially when the system is broken and there have been people riding novice since it came out like 3 years ago.
You've been racing AM's since 2014 and your're 35th in points for Open AM. Keep your comments to yourself and better luck next year. :wink:

DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Yung Kryp wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:
You've been racing AM's since 2014 and your're 35th in points for Open AM. Keep your comments to yourself and better luck next year. :wink:

I've never tried to race competitively because I have more to do than no life a game... lol

How much does one plaque cost?
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

DBRider251 wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:

I've never tried to race competitively because I have more to do than no life a game... lol

How much does one plaque cost?
I am sure my life consist of more responsibilities than yours as you clearly have enough time to still complain on the forums about a free prize.