Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Organize races and post results here
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Post by 808 »

Found this on leghairs phone when me and him had a sleep over. I guess he drank so much caprisun and ate so many dino chicken nuggets he got all tuckered out, so i went diggin in his phone and couldn't believe my eyes.

permaban plz
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Ddavis wrote:It reminds me how Jeff Cooper came out and qualified 1st earlier this year and didn't even make the main if I remember correctly... yeah he is fast enough to make the main (he scored a national number) but not fast enough to run a second faster than guys like Blakely and Leake.
just as you start to get back on my good side ddavis you go and say this. :roll:
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Im happy you guys are cracking down on this and making RF a fair playing field for all but at the same time im not happy that this is turning into a witch hunt
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

Well they said zero tolerance. I think it's good what they're doing because if you can get banned for even talking about it, people will be much less inclined to ever mess with hacks of any kind.
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

Carter just get a 4th UID and join team number 34943892 under a new name.

Total joke.

I feel like these guys can just buy the game again under a new name. Possibly an IP ban from JLV so they cant access the site? But then they can just go somewhere else and get it again.. easy ways to get around this which sucks.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
blaine.haub
Team: Privateer

Post by blaine.haub »

Thanks for banning me with a wrong UID and an rf account with no races on it, and fucking my name and my status as a racer, heres the account that rF deemed was cheating. (https://www.racefactorygaming.com/Profi ... ?uid=16593). Absolutely no races or anything on it. Only using it as an "example" that they mean business. Also, if you dimwits meant to ban my actual account, (ill probably be banned for calling you dimwits, i meant dumbasses) then show me evidence with demos and proof that I was cheating, which I wasn't, and maybe I'll believe that this "organization" isn't run by a bunch of ego tripped people who don't know what they're doing. Here's my discord if you want to send me your proof of me cheating. EURONYMOUS#0692, and a link to my server. ( https://discord.gg/4UAPZbF ) Lastly, who the fuck would cheat in Novice?
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

FlyinHigh wrote:Well they said zero tolerance. I think it's good what they're doing because if you can get banned for even talking about it, people will be much less inclined to ever mess with hacks of any kind.
so true
ButterBall
Team: ButterBall Decals

Post by ButterBall »

DABZZZ wrote:
Reed4 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:Ive never hacked in a rf race and have raced maybe 4 races in my whole time playing. Guilty by association?
we luv u dabz, u will be missed...
Tehe games been uninstalled for weeks so im a little confused by the whole thing but dont care much. Didnt even race the races lol
I don't particularity like CJ, but i can say that this dude, hasnt messed witht the game the whole time ive known him, just aint that kinda guy
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

model_90 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:It reminds me how Jeff Cooper came out and qualified 1st earlier this year and didn't even make the main if I remember correctly... yeah he is fast enough to make the main (he scored a national number) but not fast enough to run a second faster than guys like Blakely and Leake.
just as you start to get back on my good side ddavis you go and say this. :roll:
Ddavis wrote:
Interesting to consider with how many guys "came outta nowhere" and are unbelievably fast this year.

If they aren't cheating, props to them.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Thanks for pointing that out. Looks like you have 2 accounts in our system.
blaine.haub
Team: Privateer

Post by blaine.haub »

Jeremy150 wrote:Thanks for pointing that out. Looks like you have 2 accounts in our system.
yes because i was young and put in a wrong uid appealed for a uid change in like 2016
never got that change and so i was forced to make another account to race.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

ButterBall wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
Reed4 wrote: we luv u dabz, u will be missed...
Tehe games been uninstalled for weeks so im a little confused by the whole thing but dont care much. Didnt even race the races lol
I don't particularity like CJ, but i can say that this dude, hasnt messed witht the game the whole time ive known him, just aint that kinda guy
Thanks for the vouch but it isnt true lol. I have used hacks of my own with cheat engine. But that was WAY before this and stopped when Jordans account was banned after bringing it up to JLV. Im jus banned for being in the discord. But its cool, when im rippin around my custom tracks on pitbikes I will care even less about rf. Never planned on using them to race anyways. But since i am capable of using any kind of hacks i get it. But my gyazos have been posted multiple times for almost a year now thats why its funny to me to jus now been getting banned after I uninstalled a few weeks ago. Its called progression and SOME of the things they are doing will make the GAME more fun. From a non rf standpoint.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Have fun with big bike only, front end lock and no rider leaning. I like our version better! :mrgreen: Thanks for helping H. Root
ButterBall
Team: ButterBall Decals

Post by ButterBall »

DABZZZ wrote:Have fun with big bike only, front end lock and no rider leaning. I like our version better! :mrgreen: Thanks for helping H. Root
oh shit lol, i didnt even really know about all of what you were doing, sounds kinda dope though
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

ButterBall wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:Have fun with big bike only, front end lock and no rider leaning. I like our version better! :mrgreen: Thanks for helping H. Root
oh shit lol, i didnt even really know about all of what you were doing, sounds kinda dope though
Theyre only concerned with people capable of using the other hack stuff to win races.. its a justifiable decision on their part but making it look like we’re ALL out to ruin races is silly.