2010 MXS Motocross Championship

Organize races and post results here
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Re: 2010 MXS Motocross Championship

Post by mxbiker »

MOTOLAND!!! its a really old track but still so fun.

http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... ?f=4&t=921

laguna caren replica ( havent ride it yet )

http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... ?f=4&t=710

801mx, its a small track, wich would be fun with 20 riders or more. and i mean that

http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... ?f=4&t=226
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

scheeve3 wrote:I would like to say to all the laggers: Get a vacation job & make money!!!
My computer is 6years old and can run these race's without any frame of lagg. So ... if you lagg then you absolutly need a new computer OR you're just to stupid to find the buttons to lower your graphics ;).
And if the internet laggs you absolutly need a new provider becouse the server was beside's a lagging chat and timing gate's running perfectly. Or stop downloading extreme hot movie's xD.

But Sib if you rly want older tracks ... Broadmeadow, obel raceway &WFO mx park.
Exactly. If people are having frame rate issues, I think they need to start running completely stock models. Stop complaining when its your fault for running such highly detailed bikes and wheels.

I really dont see what people like about scrub or dead. Its not a good race track. The corners are flat and slippery and wide.

We should keep the current schedule of tracks. Anyone should be able to run any track, just set model geometric detail to 10, run the stock models, and all should be good.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

too many different opinions.

now im just confused :(
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'll add to my above comment

The stock models have about 1/10 the detail as the user created bikes. So a race with 30 people on stock models will be pretty much equivalent to a race with 3 people on user models.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Yeah gonna try to race with stock models next race.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

scheeve3 wrote:I would like to say to all the laggers: Get a vacation job & make money!!!
My computer is 6years old and can run these race's without any frame of lagg. So ... if you lagg then you absolutly need a new computer OR you're just to stupid to find the buttons to lower your graphics ;).
And if the internet laggs you absolutly need a new provider becouse the server was beside's a lagging chat and timing gate's running perfectly. Or stop downloading extreme hot movie's xD.

But Sib if you rly want older tracks ... Broadmeadow, obel raceway &WFO mx park.
My computer can handle CSS like nothing and it has much better graphics,and im not gonna spend over 1000 euros just for mxs lol
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Nybrok wrote:

My computer can handle CSS like nothing and it has much better graphics,and im not gonna spend over 1000 euros just for mxs lol
Then you have to put your graphics down ;). And css is not that hard for your computer. Becouse even I can play that game on full screen and full graphics without any lagg. I think that a MXS track uses double as many models then a Counterstike source map do. Especially with those new tracks that are build full with objects. And snapshots upgrading all the time. (wich are both good things ;)).
And why spend more then 1000euro's? The computer that I have now is maybe 300-350euros worth these days. I even think they don't make such low graphic cards/bad CPU/less RAM computers anymore. So a computer (not a laptop) of 500€ is enough to play everything that you can play now.
Maybe you can check out your 'windows tasks management' (littary transelated from dutch). Then you can see with the tab 'processes' where the lagg come's from. You can find it with the CTRL+ALT+DEL command.

And pls, be nice on eachother!
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
MXF_Marv
Team: HRC

Post by MXF_Marv »

I looked after some tracks for the new schedule ... I find it's too bad to change the schedule because of laggers can't put their graphics down...

I think WFO MX Park, Speedworld Motocross Park, WTF MX, Sonoma Hills could be fun online ;)
1st on Man-On-Man Tournament.
Nerijus01
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Nerijus01 »

wich wanna track will be today in races?: O
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

maresia if it doesn t lagg to much... :)
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Don't change the schedule. People complain about lag in my races too Sib, and I tell them to shut the **** up :D

Anyway, server isn't set up for today...We could to 5 lappers on 01 tho
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Sorry didn't realize this race was today. I had the server set up for BR21's race.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

No big deal, Sib never showed anyway :?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Ha! mxbiker, can't believe you even think about 801. That was by far the stupidest thing I've ever released. Some close things right behind it in stupid things but that one is the top.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

Hey guys... I'm really sorry about this... i had to work until 10pm, so I had no time yesterday :(