2021 RaceFactory Nationals Pro and AMs (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

2021 RaceFactory Nationals Pro and AMs (NA)

Post by Official rF Gaming »

https://www.racefactorygaming.com/

Format
PRO
Racing will be on Wednesday nights at 5:30pm PST(Round 1 - May 26th)

Amateur
Racing will be on Sunday nights at 5:30pm PST(Round 1 - May 30th)

Pro Racing Format
  • 250 Consolation race - 4 Laps
  • 450 Consolation race - 4 Laps
  • 250 Moto 1 - 30 Minutes + 2 Laps
  • 450 Moto 1 - 30 Minutes + 2 Laps
  • 250 Moto 2 - 30 Minutes + 2 Laps
  • 450 Moto 2 - 30 Minutes + 2 Laps
Amatuer Racing Format
  • 250 Consolation race - 4 Laps
  • 450 Consolation race - 4 Laps
  • 250 Moto 1 - 20 Minutes + 2 Laps
  • 450 Moto 1 - 20 Minutes + 2 Laps
  • 250 Moto 2 - 20 Minutes + 2 Laps
  • 450 Moto 2 - 20 Minutes + 2 Laps

Race Server
official.mxslobby.com:19801

Qualifying Servers

PRO
official.mxslobby.com:19802
official.mxslobby.com:19803
official.mxslobby.com:19804
official.mxslobby.com:19805

AM
bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19801
bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19802
bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19803
bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19804
bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19805

Membership
(If you are having an issue using amazon pay, make sure you are using this direct link)
https://www.racefactorygaming.com/Store

Price - $4 USD (400 Knobbies) for a single race pass.
$25 USD (2500 Knobbies) for a single series pass.
$40 USD (5000 Knobbies) for two series passes.

Classes - Rules for 2021 MX

450 Classes - 450 4 strokes or 250 2 strokes
250 Classes - 250 4 strokes or 125 2 strokes

Race Classes:

450 Pro
- Requires rF Pro or A license

250 Pro
- Requires rF Pro or A license

450 AM
- Requires an rF B license

250 AM
- Requires an rF B license

(Everything here is NEARLY final - but still subject to change)

Memberships are now available on the website. Once you are logged in click the membership tab at the top right.

*No membership refunds under any circumstances

Official Broadcast
The guys from Start Your Systems will be providing a broadcast of the races.
https://startyoursystems.com/

2021 rF Rulebook
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDB ... format=pdf
The rulebook is subject to change at any time*

Official rF Social Media Accounts
https://www.instagram.com/racefactorygaming/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTm4yi ... SkFWl55yhA
https://twitter.com/rf_gaming?lang=en
https://www.facebook.com/RaceFactoryGaming/
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
patrickhartle79
Team: VENOM

Re: 2021 RaceFactory Nationals Pro and AMs (NA)

Post by patrickhartle79 »

So has it always been amazon pay for race factory knobbies or what? i typed everything in correct and i feel like its scaming me
patrickhartle79
Team: VENOM

Post by patrickhartle79 »

it says account already linked please try a difrent email?????
colehay48
Team: 148 Racing

Post by colehay48 »

So what are my options if I only have a Rf C license and I want to race the amateur series this summer? Literally all I’ve been waiting for, going to be pretty disappointed if I can’t pay to get a license or have some option to race Rf amateur this summer?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

So uh.. I know this is a replica series and all.. but we can we like.. not race Southwick next year?
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Or make it so the outside isn't the only viable option in each corner.
RILEYEzx
Team: Privateer

Post by RILEYEzx »

Is it too late to sign up for races??
PleaseCakesMx
Team: BellRoadRv.com

Post by PleaseCakesMx »

Whats with am times not going in for Red Bud?
Motoharrison

Harrison Gafford #340 - 2021 skins

Post by Motoharrison »

Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I wanted to wait and post this with a cool head, even though there's not much to say.

rF, I think it's time to acknowledge the targeting issue considering 3 of my moto's this year have been ruined due to desperation. Regardless if I deserve it or not, its embarrassing to the integrity of organized racing, from both a viewers and racer standpoint.

Either harshen the penalty or find an admin to make sure this doesn't go on for multiple laps. Or both? IMO the penalty isn't harsh enough. The way it stands the person will just be able to do the same thing next year. As if 1 year will make them change their mind and make them think differently of me. Probably make them want to do it even more since they have nothing to lose. They are aware of what they are doing and that mindset shouldn't have a place in competitive racing. Imagine if this happened IRL... you really think you would see that person back the following season???

Call me whatever you want, but nobody should have to deal with this. And the fact its happened multiple times, without any sort of effort for prevention, is disheartening.

Thanks.
coleroberts247
Team: stoolbend

Post by coleroberts247 »

mute up ayemellow
lets get it walman
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

Atom6246 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:45 am I wanted to wait and post this with a cool head, even though there's not much to say.

rF, I think it's time to acknowledge the targeting issue considering 3 of my moto's this year have been ruined due to desperation. Regardless if I deserve it or not, its embarrassing to the integrity of organized racing, from both a viewers and racer standpoint.

Either harshen the penalty or find an admin to make sure this doesn't go on for multiple laps. Or both? IMO the penalty isn't harsh enough. The way it stands the person will just be able to do the same thing next year. As if 1 year will make them change their mind and make them think differently of me. Probably make them want to do it even more since they have nothing to lose. They are aware of what they are doing and that mindset shouldn't have a place in competitive racing. Imagine if this happened IRL... you really think you would see that person back the following season???

Call me whatever you want, but nobody should have to deal with this. And the fact its happened multiple times, without any sort of effort for prevention, is disheartening.

Thanks.
Start taking this game so seriously and you will have 100000x more fun playing. Trust me.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

Stop**
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

KaseoDip wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:40 pm
Atom6246 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:45 am I wanted to wait and post this with a cool head, even though there's not much to say.

Thanks.
Stop taking this game so seriously and you will have 100000x more fun playing. Trust me.
I don't think you saw what happened to Atom the past few weeks. It has nothing to do with taking the game too seriously, it wouldn't be fun for anyone to race and have someone free riding around the track taking out Atom and other riders, too. If you see nothing wrong with that, you're part of the problem.
Brent929
Team: MAPW

Post by Brent929 »

Thanks.
These kids don't care.. Mommy will just buy them another key anyway. Some dude just won a moto in rf AMS last night without ever racing rf before. Fishy stuff...